Monster Cookie Dough Truffles

by aimee @ shugarysweets on July 29, 2013

If you can’t keep your hands off Monster cookie dough, these truffles are for you!

Monster cookie dough truffles: delicious, easy bites of monster cookie dough (egg-free). No bake summer dessert!

This summer I’ve been obsessed with making truffles. Throughout the school year I bake cookies every week.

My kids like having fresh baked cookies in their lunches (who doesn’t???). But in the summer, baking cookies is one of the last things I want to do. Especially when it’s 90 degrees outside.

Cookie dough truffles are the answer in summer. You get all the delicious taste of a cookie, in an egg-free, no bake truffle.

Seriously, who’s going to complain?

I’m sharing these truffles over on Food Fanatic today. Feel free to stop over to PRINT THE RECIPE!

Connect with Shugary Sweets!

Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Pinterest | instagram | Bloglovin’

Rachel @ Baked by Rachel July 29, 2013 at 8:23 am

Who couldn’t love more sprinkles and cookie dough?! So fun.
Rachel @ Baked by Rachel recently posted..Cake Batter Funfetti Ice CreamMy Profile

aimee @ shugarysweets July 29, 2013 at 11:43 am

Looks like you had sprinkles on the brain as well :)

Eva @ Eva Bakes July 29, 2013 at 9:50 am

I love cookie dough truffles -these look so awesome, Aimee! Let me know if you have any leftovers that you can send me. :)
Eva @ Eva Bakes recently posted..Greek yogurt pound cakeMy Profile

aimee @ shugarysweets July 29, 2013 at 11:43 am

Leftovers? I’m not sure I know what that word means…hehe…

J Pat Dyer July 29, 2013 at 1:20 pm

It means you have no kids at home!
J Pat Dyer recently posted..Smoking Saturday Was GreatMy Profile

Julie @ Julie's Eats & Treats July 29, 2013 at 10:02 am

These look fabulous and I want a treat for each meal too!
Julie @ Julie’s Eats & Treats recently posted..Lemon Pie BarsMy Profile

Eat Good 4 Life July 29, 2013 at 10:04 am

Holly scraps, these sure look awesome. I am sure your family thank you for them :-) I also love making truffles, they are a bit more time consuming to prepare but worth every minute!!
Eat Good 4 Life recently posted..Peanut butter and chocolate fudge – Gluten freeMy Profile

aimee @ shugarysweets July 29, 2013 at 11:42 am

The extra step of dipping them is a little more work, but like you said, so worth it. I usually turn on one of my favorite TV shows and multi task :)

Abbie July 29, 2013 at 10:19 am

Yum!! I’ve always wanted to try making cookie dough truffles. They look so fun and easy.
These are perfect for summer! :) I love the sprinkles on top.
Abbie recently posted..bull market blueberry muffinsMy Profile

Kayle (The Cooking Actress) July 29, 2013 at 10:22 am

*sigh* I just love cookie dough so much
Kayle (The Cooking Actress) recently posted..Skillet Breakfast PotatoesMy Profile

katie July 29, 2013 at 10:48 am

You had me at Cookie Dough… and then make them “monster” like… must go get the recipe now!
katie recently posted..Strawberry Pink Lemonade SherbetMy Profile

aimee @ shugarysweets July 29, 2013 at 11:40 am

Go! get the recipe! Then enjoy :)

Mary Frances @ The Sweet {Tooth} Life July 29, 2013 at 11:12 am

Cookie dough truffles are the best! And honestly, monster cookies are my favorites. Your truffles are always so perfectly shaped, it is amazing! Mouthwatering, as usual! Oh, and we haven’t had Internet for the last couple days, but your haystacks look INCREDIBLE. Pinned!
Mary Frances @ The Sweet {Tooth} Life recently posted..Cinnamon and Sugar Zucchini BreadMy Profile

aimee @ shugarysweets July 29, 2013 at 11:39 am

Thank you Mary Frances! What a sweet comment (and thank you for pinning too). I feel the love :)

Nicole @ Young, Broke and Hungry July 29, 2013 at 12:23 pm

These little bites look delicous!
Nicole @ Young, Broke and Hungry recently posted..Succotash SaladMy Profile

J Pat Dyer July 29, 2013 at 1:19 pm

Sweet stuff you don’t have to bake in the summer? The perfect dessert!
J Pat Dyer recently posted..Smoking Saturday Was GreatMy Profile

Gloria @ Simply Gloria July 29, 2013 at 1:41 pm

Well, this is definitely on my to-make list. The boys would go crazy over these. I shared these all over…bcz the whole world needs to know about these!! (=
Gloria @ Simply Gloria recently posted..Butterscotch DumplingsMy Profile

Barb July 29, 2013 at 2:54 pm

The perfect treat……did you use the mini m&m’s.

aimee @ shugarysweets July 29, 2013 at 3:09 pm

I actually used peanut butter m&m’s, but any version of the candy would be delish!

Barb July 29, 2013 at 3:21 pm

Thanks for answering…..I think I’ll try the mini ones when I make them and maybe some toasted pecans, chopped.

aimee @ shugarysweets July 29, 2013 at 4:32 pm

sounds delish Barb. Let me know how they turn out!!

marcie@flavor the moments July 29, 2013 at 3:56 pm

I LOVE cookie dough truffles. I think they’re so much fun to make (and eat), and the fact that they don’t require the oven makes them great for summer. Peanut butter M&M’s inside sound SO good!
marcie@flavor the moments recently posted..Coconut Key Lime Pie SmoothieMy Profile

Niki July 29, 2013 at 5:26 pm

Oh, hello! These look amazing!!!
Niki recently posted..Well, Hello There!My Profile

Laura@bakinginpyjamas July 30, 2013 at 6:15 am

These look delicious, saving recipe. I’m unfamiliar with candy melts, is that what is coating the truffles?
Laura@bakinginpyjamas recently posted..S’more BlondiesMy Profile

aimee @ shugarysweets July 30, 2013 at 10:36 am

I use candy quick, which is a block of melting chocolate. Candy melts are ok, but they don’t have great flavor.

Laura@bakinginpyjamas July 31, 2013 at 3:15 pm

Thanks Aimee, I’ve seen quite a few online and they all seem to be vanilla flavoured.
Laura@bakinginpyjamas recently posted..S’more BlondiesMy Profile

Tanya Schroeder July 30, 2013 at 8:38 am

I’m not going to complain! I love truffles, Aimee! I’d be popping these in my mouth all day!
Tanya Schroeder recently posted..Life Made Simple With Rubbermaid All Access Organizers from Home Depot #ad #sponMy Profile

Jessica@AKitchenAddiction July 30, 2013 at 10:02 am

Truffles that are stuffed with Monster Cookie Dough?! I’ll take a dozen!
Jessica@AKitchenAddiction recently posted..5 Minute Berry Mint Soft Serve Ice CreamMy Profile

Brianne @ Cupcakes & Kale Chips July 30, 2013 at 3:10 pm

Oh Aimee, these look fabulous! Think of the possibilities with leftover Halloween candy.
Brianne @ Cupcakes & Kale Chips recently posted..Sneak Peek of the New @YoplaitGreek!My Profile

aimee @ shugarysweets July 30, 2013 at 4:17 pm

Oh how I love leftover Halloween candy….

Hayley @ The Domestic Rebel July 31, 2013 at 5:23 pm

Adorable AND delicious! Love me some monster cookies.. and of course, the dough!
Hayley @ The Domestic Rebel recently posted..Toffee Sundae Cupcakes (and a Frostings Giveaway!!)My Profile

aimee @ shugarysweets July 31, 2013 at 9:37 pm

Yeah, the cookie dough is the best part :)

Des August 1, 2013 at 1:02 am

I’m seeing tons of recipes with sprinkles lately which clearly means only one thing: I need more sprinkles in my life. Perhaps I’ll start with these.
Des recently posted..Cold Sesame Noodle SaladMy Profile

Nutmeg nanny August 5, 2013 at 11:28 pm

Cookie dough truffles, oh goodness do I need these right now! I am drooling over here ;)

aimee @ shugarysweets August 6, 2013 at 1:37 pm

Yeah, they are pretty dangerous!!! Thanks for stopping by girl!

Melanie @ Just Some Salt and Pepper August 8, 2013 at 1:21 am

These look absolutely fabulous!!
Melanie @ Just Some Salt and Pepper recently posted..Whole Wheat Cinnamon Spice Sweet Potato MuffinsMy Profile