75 Ways to Eat Chicken for Dinner

by Becca on March 23, 2014

I’m always on the hunt for some great dinner ideas with Chicken. It’s healthy and versatile in recipes! Today, Becca has rounded up over 75 delicious dinner ideas! As the cows would say, “eat more chicken!”

75+ delicious Chicken dinner recipe ideas! From easy weeknight meals, to weekend comfort food, you'll find something to inspire you! #chicken

Loading InLinkz ...

blurb collection Collage

Join Becca -

Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Google+

Nancy P.@thebittersideofsweet March 23, 2014 at 10:21 am

I have been finding lots of chicken on sale lately and have my freezer stocked! These recipes are definitely going to help me use it up!
Nancy P.@thebittersideofsweet recently posted..Apricot Almond Butterscotch CookiesMy Profile

Jade @ Bits & Bobs March 23, 2014 at 11:54 am

Oh this post is like my heaven… I’d happily live on chicken however I don’t think it’s a very well balanced diet! I’m definitely going to be giving some of these recipes a go in the future. Thanks for compiling this list Becca!
:-)
Jade @ Bits & Bobs recently posted..This Week | He Slept Through The Night!My Profile

Sues March 23, 2014 at 4:32 pm

I just realized that I have a ridiculous amount of chicken in my freezer (and I just bought more today!), so I am definitely bookmarking this :)
Sues recently posted..Jalapeño Queso Burgers on Bacon RollsMy Profile

Martha@A Family Feast March 23, 2014 at 5:01 pm

Thank you Becca and Aimee for including our recipes in this great collection! Pinning!!
Martha@A Family Feast recently posted..Sunday Cooking Lesson: Perfect Pizza DoughMy Profile

Emily @ Life on Food March 23, 2014 at 7:34 pm

I have been in the depths of dinner boredom. This is just what I needed to kick start new meals. So many great options…first up is the cajun chicken pasta.
Emily @ Life on Food recently posted..PicadilloMy Profile

Taylor @ Food Faith Fitness March 24, 2014 at 7:16 am

I’m always looking for new ways to eat some chicken and this is perfect!Now..where to start?! :D

Jocelyn (Grandbaby Cakes) March 24, 2014 at 11:32 am

I want every single thing listed here!
Jocelyn (Grandbaby Cakes) recently posted..Cookie Dough Cake RollMy Profile

Jocelyn @BruCrew Life March 24, 2014 at 12:07 pm

We do chicken for most of our meals. Love this great round up of chicken dinner ideas. Thank you so much for including a few of mine!!!
Jocelyn @BruCrew Life recently posted..Strawberry Lemon Snack CakeMy Profile

mike schmidt March 25, 2014 at 5:17 pm

You know that cows are behind this conspiracy – high beef prices and all these great looking chicken dishes ;)

aimee @ shugarysweets March 26, 2014 at 8:29 am

Haha, love it :)

Nikki @Seeded at the Table March 26, 2014 at 1:12 pm

What a beautiful round-up by Becca! Thank you for featuring two of my recipes! (Two of my favorites, actually!) :)

Kelly March 27, 2014 at 8:41 am

What a great round up – always looking for new chicken dishes and can’t wait to give some of these a try :)

David @ CookingChat March 29, 2014 at 6:49 am

Great resource! Definitely could use some variety to our chicken dishes around here. I see several have pesto, which is always a winner for me.
David @ CookingChat recently posted..Irish Potato Cabbage Soup with Bacon, Cheddar and GuinnessMy Profile