Breaded Pork Chops with Peach Glaze
I love pork. The other white meat. Don’t get me wrong, I love chicken, and beef, and seafood. But sometimes, I just want a pork chop. And usually, I buy Shake and Bake because it’s easy, tasty, and makes the pork tender.
But I didn’t have any. So I had to improvise. I love it when it turns out perfect. Cause sometimes it doesn’t! But this time, the breading was delicious! The peaches and glaze come from my Grandma. She makes the Shake n Bake pork chops with this recipe, so I stole it from her! Thanks Grandma! Very good!
For the homemade shake and bake:
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 cup plain bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp celery salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- ½ tsp minced onion
- ½ tsp Italian Seasoning
For the Pork Chops and Glaze:
- 6 thick cut boneless pork chops
- 29 oz can peach halves with syrup
- Shake and Bake for Pork (or above recipe)
- ½ cup peach syrup (from the can of peaches)
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 2 Tbsp vinegar
- In ziploc, combine spices and bread crumbs. Add oil and shake until thoroughly combined. This is enough for 6 pork chops or chicken breasts to be generously coated.
- Drain can of peaches, reserving ½ cup for glaze. Put rest of syrup in bowl. Dip pork chops in syrup, then in shake n bake seasoning. Lay in baking dish. Bake in a 375 degree oven for about 30 minutes.
- While pork is cooking, heat ½ cup syrup, brown sugar, ketchup and vinegar in small saucepan. When hot, remove from heat and set aside.
- After 30 minutes of cooking, top each pork chop with a peach halve. Bake an additional 10-15 minutes, until inside temperature is 160degrees.
- Spoon glaze from saucepan over chops when done cooking. Serve and enjoy!
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**