Butterfinger Fudge Cookie Bars are peanut butter cookies, topped with a soft chocolate fudge layer and crushed Butterfingers. You’re going to want to make these…trust me!
Peanut Butter Cookie Bars topped with a soft chocolate fudge layer and crushed Butterfingers. You're going to want to make these...trust me!
For the Cookie Bar:
- ¾ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 ¼ cups light brown sugar, packed
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 1 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
For the Topping:
- 12 ounce milk chocolate morsels
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 bags (8 ounce each) Butterfinger Bites, crushed
- For the cookie bars, beat butter and brown sugar in mixing bowl until combined. Add peanut butter. Beat in egg and milk. Beat in the flour, salt and baking soda. Press dough into a 15x10x1 baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Dough will be sticky, I dipped my fingers in flour before pressing. Bake in a 375 degree oven for 15-18 minutes. Remove from oven.
- On stovetop in small saucepan, heat sweetened condensed milk until warm. Whisk in the milk chocolate and continue stirring until smooth.
- Pour fudge over cookie bars. Top with crushed Butterfingers, pressing them into the fudge lightly. Allow to cool completely and cut into small bars.
**If desired, substitute refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough for the homemade version.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 151Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 17mgSodium: 75mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 1gSugar: 15gProtein: 3g
*Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate. Please see a registered dietitian for special diet advice.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram