Enchilada Beef Roll Ups are a delicious meal idea. Packed with beef, enchilada sauce, and cheese, your family will love this tasty dinner!
Can Enchilada Roll Ups be frozen?
Yes! Today’s recipe makes a great freezer meal. 15 roll ups might be a lot for your family. Often times I double the recipe so that I’m working once and I can get three dinners out of this when doubled!
Once you have all the rollups prepped, place them in an airtight container.
More Enchilada Recipes
- If you’re looking for a 30-minute meal idea, these Chicken Avocado Enchiladas are the answer! Packed with flavor and loved by all!
- One of our favorite enchilada recipes is a soup made in the crockpot. This Slow Cooker Enchilada Soup is a family favorite, and easily doubles to feed a big crowd. I also freeze leftovers for lunches and dinners!
- This easy, stove top Chicken Enchilada Mac and Cheese is ready in 30 minutes and packed with flavor! The perfect weeknight dinner recipe!
- Getting three servings of Dairy each day is a goal for my family. Easy Stovetop Enchilada Mac and Cheese helps meet this goal! Dinner in 30 minutes!
- One of our favorite dinners, Taco Pizza! I love this easy meal, and it’s better than any pizza joint!