Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Soup
- 1 lb chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 3 cup chicken broth
- 10oz can red enchilada sauce
- 15oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 15oz can sweet kernel corn, drained
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1 Tbsp minced onion
- 1 lime, juiced
- garnish tortilla strips, cheddar cheese, sour cream, etc
- In large slow cooker, add all ingredients. Turn on low and cook for 8 hours. Remove chicken and shred with two forks. Return to slow cooker.
- Serve with tortilla strips and shredded cheddar cheese. ENJOY!
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**