No Bake Strawberry Eclair Cake
This Strawberry Eclair Cake is made using Cheesecake JELL-O in the filling. Plus there’s no oven needed which means it’s perfect for the warmer weather!
Eclair Cake is one of my favorite desserts. It’s so easy to make too, and it feeds a crowd! If you’ve never made it before, it’s just layers of graham crackers with pudding (mixed with Cool Whip), then topped with Chocolate Frosting.
I knew I wanted to make a strawberry version and when I saw the Sugar-Free Cheesecake JELL-O at Kroger it was calling my name. I used skim milk, Fat Free Cool Whip, and Low Fat Honey Grahams. Then I ate half a pan of this dessert and convinced myself it was health food.
Totally not helping with the bikini body.
This dessert is perfect now that the weather is warming up. I love coming in from evening activities and serving my family a cool, refreshing dessert. We grow a huge strawberry patch in our yard every year and I can’t wait for the berries to be ripe so I can make more of this cake!
Oh, and I think chocolate grahams would be delicious. Or chocolate pudding with the strawberries. Seriously so many options!
I made my own chocolate frosting (because I love the rich flavor paired with the light dessert). But if you want to buy canned frosting go for it! If you have the extra minutes though, TRY this homemade version, it’s quite tasty and very easy too. No pressure!
Connect with Shugary Sweets! I know you want to see behind the scenes…check out my instagram!
Don’t miss a single recipe!
No Bake Strawberry Eclair Cake
Yield: serves 15
Prep Time: 2 hours, 15 minutes
For the Cake:
- 1 box Low Fat Honey Graham Crackers (14.4oz)
- 2 pkg (1oz each) Sugar Free Cheesecake JELL-O Pudding mix
- 2 1/2 cup skim milk
- 12 oz Fat Free Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
For the Frosting:
- 2 oz unsweetened baking chocolate, melted
- 2 tsp light corn syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp milk
- Mix pudding mix with milk using a whisk. Beat for about 2 minutes, by hand. Fold in Cool Whip, set aside. Layer a 13x9 baking dish with one layer of graham crackers. Top with half of the pudding mix. Lay half of the sliced strawberries on top of the pudding. Repeat the layers with grahams, remaining pudding and remaining strawberries. Top with one more layer of Grahams.
- For the frosting, mix melted baking chocolate with corn syrup. Add vanilla, butter, powdered sugar and milk and whisk thoroughly until smooth. Spread over top layer of graham crackers.
- Cover and refrigerate cake for 2 hours or overnight. ENJOY!
MAKING THIS RECIPE? Share it with me on Instagram using the hashtag #ShugarySweets so I can see what you're cooking up in the kitchen!
This is a delicious twist on our old favorite. Feel free to make the Original Chocolate Eclair Cake recipe!
These No bake Peanut Butter Cookies are another great dessert option if you want to leave your oven off!
Apple Pie Cheesecakes in cute jars are a fun summer treat!
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**