Nutella Coffee Milkshake #CupofKaffe

Looking for a mid-afternoon treat? How about whipping up a Nutella Coffee Milkshake? It’s refreshing and delicious!

Nutella Coffee Milkshakes: creamy delicious milkshakes with bits of #nutella and rich bold coffee! #CupofKaffe

I have a confession. I’m a bit of a coffee snob. Don’t get me wrong, I will drink bad coffee (that’s how much of an addict I am), but I definitely have my preferences.

I love a nice, smooth cup of coffee that has no bitter taste. I recently purchased some Gevalia coffee in the chocolate mocha flavor and LOVED it. So when I was asked to try out Gevalia’s new single serve coffee cups I was all over it. Possible jumping up and down from excitement, but that could have been the caffeine working through me.

Sometimes when you purchase the K-cups of your favorite coffee, do you find they don’t have the same flavor? With Gevalia I was happy to find the same great taste in a convenient single serve route.

If I drink so much coffee why do I purchase single serve cups you might ask? Here’s the thing. I like a cup of coffee when I first wake up. And since I NEVER EVER remember to set the coffee pot timer, I make myself a single serve cup of coffee while waiting for my pot of coffee to brew. {don’t judge}

Every afternoon I like to enjoy an iced coffee. So if there’s no coffee left in the pot from the morning, then I brew a single serve cup, let it cool, and pour it over ice. See what I mean about the necessity of single serve cups?

Oh, and sometimes. SOMETIMES, I treat myself to a coffee milkshake in the afternoon. Yesterday was 82 degrees here in Ohio and a refreshing treat was totally what I needed.

Can I just say OMG?!?! First, you start with a good, smooth coffee. I brewed a cup of Gevalia single serve coffee in a small cup (so that it would be a little stronger). I blended up some Nutella with vanilla ice cream. Did you know when you add Nutella to frozen ice cream it hardens (almost like magic shell). Seriously, this stuff was so amazing! The rich bold taste of coffee combined with the creamy vanilla ice cream and chunky bits of Nutella is a winning combination!

Connect with Gevalia:

Website | Twitter | Facebook

Nutella Coffee Milkshake

Rating: 51

Yield: serves 1

• 2 cup vanilla ice cream
  • 2 Tbsp Nutella (hazelnut spread)
  • 1/4 cup brewed coffee, cooled

1. Blend ice cream with Nutella, slowly pouring in the cooled coffee until desired consistency! Pour into a serving glass and enjoy immediately!

**See my Google+ Shopping Trip HERE

**“I am a member of the Collective Bias®  Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias®  and Kraft Foods #CupOfKaffe #cbias #SocialFabric All Opinions expressed are 100% my own!

60 Responses to “Nutella Coffee Milkshake #CupofKaffe”

1. posted Apr 11, 2013 at 1:47 pm

Yum! Now I want a milkshake. I love those little flecks of coffee/chocolate.

• posted Apr 11, 2013 at 2:04 pm

Yeah those little flecks were addictive!! Thanks for stopping by Katy!

2. posted Apr 11, 2013 at 1:50 pm

Yes!!! This is just what I need to get me through that doggone list of to do’s!!! Caffeine highs are the only way to get through some things :-)

• posted Apr 11, 2013 at 2:04 pm

Good luck on your list! I know that feeling. Milkshakes help though :)

3. posted Apr 11, 2013 at 1:59 pm

Yum! Nothing better than some Nutella and ice cream! :)

• posted Apr 11, 2013 at 2:05 pm

Don’t forget the coffee! Very important ingredient 😉

4. posted Apr 11, 2013 at 2:16 pm

Mmm this looks absolutely fabulous! What a fun recipe!

5. posted Apr 11, 2013 at 2:52 pm

I could definitely use one of these right now. I’m in a huge slump. Some sugar and caffeine would be amazing. Mind shipping one to me, please? :)

• posted Apr 12, 2013 at 7:19 am

I hear ya on the slump. Wish I could ship one to ya!

6. posted Apr 11, 2013 at 2:58 pm

nowwww i’m going to need a milkshake this afternoon. That sounds amazing!

7. posted Apr 11, 2013 at 2:59 pm

I’m so making this!!!! I needed one yesterday after my humid workout (lol). It’s good motivation to run back home!! 😉
    I also am a coffee addict and would love a single serve brewer, I’m sure!
    Blessings,
    Leslie

• posted Apr 12, 2013 at 7:20 am

I love having a motivation as good as milkshakes too!!

8. kimi
    posted Apr 11, 2013 at 3:17 pm

It was a good day for it! Now I have it for the next one. I would never judge you about coffee becauseivebeenknowntodothesame.

9. posted Apr 11, 2013 at 4:12 pm

I have just recently become addicted to coffee and this milkshake looks insane! Once it warms up in Seattle, this milkshake has to be made.

10. posted Apr 11, 2013 at 4:50 pm

Dessert in a cup. I love it!

11. Liz
    posted Apr 11, 2013 at 5:09 pm

Oh, I love me a good cup of coffee too! Love my iced coffees in the summertime so I’ll have to remember this one. Pinning! :)

12. posted Apr 11, 2013 at 6:33 pm

Oh yum! This is perfect for a lazy summer afternoon. I always need a little caffeine boost after lunch!

• posted Apr 12, 2013 at 7:24 am

My kids are all school age now, so it’s such a ritual for me to enjoy that cup of iced coffee/milkshake before anyone gets home (and the craziness begins)!

13. posted Apr 11, 2013 at 6:59 pm

It’s like it has nutella chips in it!!! I can’t even get over this milkshake. It is seriously the best of every possible world.

14. posted Apr 11, 2013 at 7:18 pm

Nutella and coffee sounds great! The only thing I haven’t got at home at the moment is ice cream.. :/

15. posted Apr 11, 2013 at 7:23 pm

Darn, I don’t have any ice cream in the house! Or, maybe that’s a good thing…because I would be making myself one of these right now!! What a wonderful combination!

16. posted Apr 11, 2013 at 7:27 pm

Super yum Aimee! I love this drink. I’m a total coffee snob too. I love my Keurig, it’s been the best thing ever!

• posted Apr 12, 2013 at 7:29 am

Yeah, I need a PR rep to find me and send me free coffee more often. I spend nearly as much on coffee as I do chocolate. WHAT????

17. posted Apr 11, 2013 at 9:03 pm

I am a total coffee snob also – I make my boyfriend make it because no-one else has his touch with the beans (good scam eh?). But a coffee milkshake sounds awesome!

18. posted Apr 11, 2013 at 10:01 pm

That looks amazing!!!

19. posted Apr 11, 2013 at 11:21 pm

OH MY GOSH YUM!!!!

20. posted Apr 11, 2013 at 11:33 pm

Yum! You had me at Nutella. Love my single-serve cups as well. So handy for whenever the coffee mood hits.

21. posted Apr 12, 2013 at 9:36 am

This milkshake looks delicious! Two of my favorite things, coffee and ice cream! Love my Keurig! I’m not sure what I would do without it at this stage of my life with my little kids not sleeping at night.

22. posted Apr 12, 2013 at 10:19 am

This looks absolutely delicious and great for the warm weather approaching!

23. posted Apr 12, 2013 at 1:51 pm

Coffee…nutella…milkshake….omg Aimee it’s all my cravings in one mind-blowing cup of awesomeness! Agh – if it wasn’t so cold and rainy and gross today I’d make this immediately. But the next sunny day..this shake is MINE. 😀

24. posted Apr 12, 2013 at 1:58 pm

Sounds delicious. I’ve been wanting to make homemade ice cream…

25. posted Apr 12, 2013 at 4:14 pm

Yummers! I’d take a few to go, please?

26. posted Apr 12, 2013 at 4:25 pm

This is the most delicious looking milkshake!

27. posted Apr 12, 2013 at 7:31 pm

yes, please, I’ll take one of those! Your presentation is so pretty, too!

28. posted Apr 13, 2013 at 12:05 pm

Gevalia is one of my favorites :) this milkshake looks amazing!

29. Shelby
    posted Apr 13, 2013 at 9:33 pm

Yes, I must admit: I, too, am a total coffee snob! We brew a pot of Starbucks every morning and use the Keurig after that for anything hot. Before Starbucks came to town we bought Kevalia for years. Please try a cold brew for your iced coffee. It really makes a difference! Love the post.

30. posted Apr 14, 2013 at 12:00 am

Dang girl, this looks like the ultimate afternoon pick me up! I want.

31. posted Apr 14, 2013 at 2:36 am

I have eyed this post though social media the past few days and I am just now getting over here! Seriously looks amazing- is it bad if I want it for my breakfast?! LOL and Kahlua in this sounds to die!!

32. posted Apr 16, 2013 at 10:46 pm

This seriously made me want to go and turn on my Keurig. Right now. Almost 11 at night.

It would have been a waste of energy because I don’t have any ice cream … or nutella… So I would have just had a cup of coffee. And I guess there’s nothing wrong with that, but still, it’s not this milkshake. And that’s what I want!

I need to set myself up for this. It sounds way too good. And yes, I totally judged you right before I read NOT to judge you. Haha. I laughed out loud at that one.

33. posted Apr 17, 2013 at 11:54 am

ooh now that’s a k cup that I neeeeeed to try!

34. posted Apr 22, 2013 at 10:08 am

Love this post!! No judging here, I have an extreme addiction to coffee! After my sugar detox I will definitely be trying this recipe. I have heard of Gevalia, but have not known anymore who drinks it so didn’t know if it was good or not. Now I will have to try it, I am always open to trying different brands of coffee. I have been looking into buying an espresso machine, but haven’t decided on what brand/type to get. Do you own an espresso machine?

• posted Apr 22, 2013 at 9:14 pm

I don’t have an espresso machine (would love one though)! The Gevalia is delicious :)

35. posted Apr 30, 2013 at 10:44 pm

yummm this looks amazing! do you think it’s okay that i pinned it under “breakfast foods”? lol!

36. Jenifer Gault
    posted May 23, 2013 at 1:44 pm

Amazing! I just finished one!

37. Pingback: Nutella Coffee Milkshake | Culinary Recipes

38. Pingback: The Love of Coffee - A Collection of Coffee Recipes | Idyllwild Designs Blog

39. Pingback: 9 Homemade Ice Cream Treats - TodaysMama

40. Pingback: 21 Delicious & Gooey Nutella Recipes - TheItMom.com

41. Pingback: 11 Delicious Milkshakes - Just Us Four

42. Pingback: Espresso Nutella Shake | Pro Dj

43. Pingback: Happy National Chocolate Milkshake Day! | Noshable by Love With Food

44. Pingback: The Perfect Tan - Shugary Sweets

45. Skye
    posted Jun 16, 2015 at 8:22 pm

I won’t judge about the single cup while the pot brews…I do the same. It’s comforting to know I am not the only one who does that. :) I have coffee, I have Nutella, now I just need to get ice cream and this is definitely going in the Ninja. :)