Caramel Coffee Shakes
- 6 coffee icecubes (see note below)
- 3/4 cup skim milk
- 3 large scoops vanilla bean icecream
- 2 Tbsp caramel sauce
- 1 Tbsp chocolate syrup
- 2 Tbsp whipped cream (from the can)
- In a blender, mix ice cubes, milk, ice cream, chocolate syrup and caramel until smooth.
- Pour in a tall glass and top with whipped cream (and more caramel if desired). Enjoy immediately!
- To make coffee ice cubes, pour cooled coffee (the stronger, the better) into an ice cube tray. Freeze.
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**