These muffins are packed with flavor (and zucchini, shhhh!!). You’re going to love these Cranberry Orange Zucchini Muffins for breakfast!!
For the Muffins:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- ⅔ cup milk
- ⅓ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 orange, zested
- 1 cup frozen cranberries
For the Glaze:
- 1 ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 orange, juiced (about 2-3 Tablespoons)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray muffin cup pan with baking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg and salt together. Add zucchini, milk, melted butter, orange zest and egg. Fold in cranberries.
- Fill muffin cups ⅔ full. Bake for 17-19 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack 5 minutes, then remove from pan and cool completely.
- For the glaze, whisk together the powdered sugar and orange juice until smooth. Dip tops of cooled muffins in glaze, and allow to set. ENJOY.
Serving Size:1 muffin
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 166Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 20mgSodium: 134mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 1gSugar: 19gProtein: 2g
*Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate. Please see a registered dietitian for special diet advice.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram