Homemade Taco Seasoning
Ditch that high sodium taco seasoning and make some Homemade Taco Seasoning instead! It’s so easy!!
More Recipes with Taco Seasoning:
- 1 1/2 Tbsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp minced onion
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl or mini mason jar with lid.
- Store in airtight container in cool, dry place.
- Add more red pepper flakes for a spicier taco seasoning!
- I usually double or triple this recipe when making it so that I have it on hand at all times!
- For taco meat to put on a taco or salad, I would usually use about 1 1/2 Tbsp per pound of meat. I would also add in about 1/3 cup water and 1 Tbsp cornstarch. If it’s ground turkey I would use less water (doesn’t seem to soak it up as well).
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**