The Best M&M’S Cookies
If you’re looking for The Best M&M’s Cookies, you’ve arrived! The secret to soft, chewy cookies is pudding mix!
Last year I made these cookies, took the photos, but then the holidays came too fast and I never had the chance to share the recipe. I got numerous requests on INSTAGRAM to post the recipe, yet I never got around to it. It’s a food blogger problem, too many delicious treats to share this time of year!
So, in an effort to start the season off right, I knew I had to get this one out to you guys! You see, it’s an easy one. I use this base all the time for cookies! You may remember these Pistachio Pudding Cookies from years ago!
I love how versatile this recipe is, you can swap out the pudding mix, and add in your favorite candies or nuts for a new flavor combo!
Today’s recipe uses Vanilla Pudding Mix, holiday sprinkles and festive M&M’S candies! I also use melted butter which adds to the chewiness factor!
I use a 2 Tbsp cookie scoop to make the perfect sized cookie..which results in about 30 cookies from the batch. You can freeze the scooped cookie dough on a cookie sheet too, so that it can be baked later. Once the dough is frozen (about an hour), transfer it to a freezer safe ziploc bag and label it until ready to use (like I did with these Caramel Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies).
The only question is, what cookie are you serving to Santa this year?
You may want to bookmark my blog, as I have some delicious holiday treats coming soon!
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #shugarysweets so I can see all the wonderful SHUGARY SWEETS recipes YOU make!
Connect with Shugary Sweets! Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
If you're looking for The Best M&M's Cookies, you've arrived! The secret to soft, chewy cookies is pudding mix!
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 box (3.4oz) Instant Vanilla pudding mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 package (11.4 oz) holiday M&M'S
- 1/4 cup holiday sprinkles
- In a large mixing bowl, beat butter with sugars until creamy. Add in pudding mix, eggs and vanilla extract.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt. Fold in M&M'S and sprinkles.
- Drop by large tablespoon (I use this scoop for perfect sized cookies) onto parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake in a 350°F oven for 11-13 minutes. Do not over bake, cookies may appear soft. Allow to cool and enjoy! Store in airtight container for up to one week.
Aimee is a dessert lover (specifically rice krispie treats), workout enthusiast, self-taught foodie, and recipe creator. Her recipes have been featured in numerous magazines, and her passion is to share her love of cooking with the everyday home cook!