I love having company at my house. Especially people who are not picky eaters. People who love “goopy” things, as my husband would say. This is one of my all time favorite dips. I could eat the entire bowl myself, which is why company is necessary.
I had a great visit with my parents this week (hence the short, non wordy posts this week). But no worries, I’m back in full swing and ready to bake! But first, let me share this company dip with you! It’s so easy to throw together and EVERYONE asks for the recipe. Enjoy!
Jalapeno Corn Dipby Shugary SweetsKeywords: appetizer snack cheese jalapeno cornIngredients
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (the real stuff)
- 1/2 cup salsa (or picante)
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 14.5oz can sweet kernel corn, drained
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and chopped
- Tortilla chipsInstructionsMix everything and refrigerate for several hours to let flavors combine. Like a little less spice? Take out the jalapeno. Like a little more? Add more jalapeno and a spicier salsa! Serve with tortilla chips.Powered by Recipage
Mangia Recipe Sharing Monday Melt in your Mouth Monday Tasty Tuesday Tuesday Time Out Tasty Tuesday
Little Birdie Told Me Delectable Tuesday Tempt My Tummy Mouthwatering Monday Totally Tasty Tuesday
Wow Me Weds What I made Weds These Chicks Cooked Cast Party Weds Savory Sunday Ultimate Recipe Swap
Ultimate Recipe Swap