This quick and easy S’mores Dip is made with only 3 ingredients and the perfect indoor dessert. No fire pit needed for these gooey S’mores!
Our readers (and my family) are obsessed with easy treats. These mini s’mores pies have 5 ingredients and are no bake. Or give our gooey s’mores cookies a try next.
Table of Contents
Why this Recipe Works
The classic campfire treat is easy to enjoy any time of year when you turn it into a dip! This S’mores Dip is baked in the oven for an easy treat the whole family will devoir.
- Ooey-gooey s’mores taste.
- No fire pit or skewers needed.
- Makes enough for a crowd.
- An easy 3-ingredient dessert!
Take it a step further and use our homemade marshmallow recipe to give these the ultimate flavor! Love chocolate and marshmallow? Be sure to try our mississippi mud cake recipe.
How to make indoor s’mores (dip)
If you love making indoor s’mores, this dip is for you. Easy and ready in minutes.
- First, heat milk chocolate chips in the oven until melted. We used a 9 inch cast iron skillet.
- Now, arrange marshmallows on top. Return the skillet to the oven and bake for a few more minutes, until the marshmallows are softened and toasted on top.
- Serve S’mores Dip warm with plenty of graham crackers for dipping!
Use this easy dip recipe as a canvas for changing up the flavors!
Feel free to use semi-sweet chocolate chips or dark chocolate morsels if you prefer those flavors.
Want a peanut butter dip? Try peanut butter chips in place of the chocolate OR use half chocolate morsels and half peanut butter. chocolate + peanut butter + marshmallow? Yes, please.
If you don’t have chocolate chips, you can also use a chocolate bar broken into bite size pieces. Hershey bars are the classic choice! I also love Dove milk chocolate for ‘smores.
Graham crackers are the obvious and delicious choice for this fondue. Marshmallows, chocolate and graham crackers were made for each other.
Plain honey, cinnamon and chocolate graham crackers are all a hit with S’mores dip. We also enjoyed dipping pretzel sticks, apple slices, and animal crackers into the dip.
Scoop homemade cinnamon sugar tortilla chips in the dip for a fun twist!
You can absolutely make S’Mores Dip with mini marshmallows. Use enough miniature marshmallows to fully cover the chocolate.
This indoor S’mores Dip is best served warm within one hour of preparation. After an hour, reheat the dip in the microwave for about 30 seconds to soften it up again (on plates) or in oven.
An 8 or 9 inch square pan or even a pie plate would work beautifully for this dip recipe.
You can make this dip in the microwave, but the results aren’t quite the same. The microwave will soften the marshmallows but not toast them. If you want a true toasty s’mores flavor, the oven is the way to go!
More Potluck Recipes
- Oreo Peanut Butter Dip
- Jalapeno Corn Dip
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
- Cheesecake Dip
- Walking Desserts
- Macaroni Salad
- 12 ounce milk chocolate morsels
- 30 marshmallows you’ll need a 10 ounce bag
- pretzels and graham crackers for dipping
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Pour the chocolate chips into a small 9-inch skillet (cast iron is perfect).
- Bake in oven for about 3 minutes, until chocolate is melted. Arrange the marshmallows on top (the 30 is an approximate, depending on the size of the skillet).
- Return to the oven and bake an additional 2-3 minutes, until marshmallows are toasted.
- Serve warm dip with graham crackers, pretzels, or fruit.
- Want a peanut butter dip? Try peanut butter chips in place of the chocolate OR use half chocolate morsels and half peanut butter.
- Use a pie plate if you don't have a skillet.
This easy 5-minute, 3 ingredient party dip will knock your socks off! S’mores Dip is the fast fuss free way to enjoy s’mores all year long.
Loving this no-bake treat for hot days where the oven is so not happening!
My Grandma always had butterscotches around and I immediately go there with this recipe. Love this recipe! No bake just makes it even better.
Okay, now I’ve died and gone to heaven.
Oh my word, this looks absolutely amazing!
Amazing. I would totally be eating the entire batch!
Quick &Easy! Love it!
Thanks Lark 🙂
I think I could quite possibly eat that whole bowl by myself, with just a spoon! Thanks for introducing us to Pick your Plum! A new addictions!
Not good that I’ve seen this first thing in the morning! Looks yummy! Does it stay liquid-y at room temp, or does it have to be kept warm?
Stays warm for over an hour, then I reheated in microwave for about 30 seconds. Or you could just eat it really quick and you don’t need to reheat!
We think alike 🤣🤣🤣
Wow is right. This dip is perfect. I cannot wait to make it.
Wow, this dip is dangerous. Like, eat-it-all-myself dangerous. And so is that website, methinks. But I’m headed there now…
This looks so yummy and super easy! Thanks for sharing. Love the chalkboard name display. Adds a cute and creative touch!
Elizabeth @ lizziscreations.blogspot.com
And now I need to go buy sweetened condensed milk….
I usually use peanut butter when I make something like this. And I do make something like this often..
Peanut butter would be awesome!
s’mores dip?? Oh dear. I don’t think i’d be able to STOP eating this! How creative Aimee!!
These pictures are cruel…. they’re making me drool and my tummy is grumbling!
OMG, this looks yummy! Melted chocolate and marshmallows, how perfect!
I might need to make this for a girls night this week
Gone in 5 minutes huh? I’ll gladly take that challenge…bring on the melty chocolate and marshmallow:-) Love it!!!! And those signs are super cute…I missed that one!!!
Good Heavens, that looks tasty! And, thanks for the heads up on Pick Your Plum. I had never heard of it before! Headed over there now!
LOVE Pick your Plum!!