Cranberry Orange Biscotti
And the biscotti obsession continues.
I think I told you several months back (okay, it was May) that I had made three different flavors of biscotti for some company one weekend. This is the third flavor I made. Sorry it took so long to share, I’m sure you were on the edge of your seat waiting….
I have made it TWICE since that weekend with friends, it’s so easy to put together, and I love the flavor combination. It helps having crunchy sugar and white chocolate drizzled on top!
Biscotti keeps well in a covered container or ziploc freezer bag. I tend to store mine in a ziploc bag with all the air pressed out. It has lasted for over a week. Probably could last longer, but I eat it all up before I can test that theory!
The crunchy biscotti with the chewy Craisins, combined with orange zest and white chocolate are a decadent treat for your morning coffee! ENJOY!
Like this Cranberry Orange Biscotti Recipe? You may also enjoy these recipes….
Snickerdoodle Biscotti– cinnamon and pecans gives this crunchy biscotti a great depth of flavor!
Turtle Biscotti– do you even need a description? Caramel, nuts, chocolate, oh my!
Chocolate Peppermint Biscotti– chocolate biscotti dipped in white chocolate with a generous sprinkle of peppermint candy canes!
Pumpkin Spiced Biscotti– spicy pumpkin biscotti dipped in a spiced white chocolate coating- Thanksgiving treat!
Check out my Pinterest Board: Breakfast Table Goodies
Cranberry Orange Biscotti
- 6 Tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 oranges, zested (divided)
- 2 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup white chocolate, melted
- 1 Tbsp coarse sugar (or granulated), for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large mixing bowl, beat butter and 3/4 cup sugar until combined. Add in eggs and vanilla extract. Beat in zest of one orange. Slow add flour and baking powder. Fold in dried cranberries.
- On a parchment paper lined baking sheet, shape dough into a 12 inch by 4 inch log, patting evenly. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Remove from oven and cool for 15 minutes. Slice biscotti into 3/4inch slices. Arrange upright on baking sheet and return to oven. Bake an additional 20 minutes. Remove and cool completely.
- In small bowl mix zest of one orange with remaining 1 tbsp of coarse sugar (or granulated). Drizzle white chocolate on cooled biscotti and immediately sprinkle with orange sugar. Allow to set (about 15 minutes).
- Store in air tight container or ziploc bag. Enjoy!