Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
Whip up one of these delicious Pumpkin Pie Smoothies for breakfast today! The perfect, healthy way to start your day (or recover after a workout)!
Be sure to sign up for my email…new recipes in your inbox!
I know. It’s not really pie. I’m not trying to fool anyone here. THIS DOES NOT TASTE LIKE PIE.
Seriously there is no substitute for pumpkin pie.
However, I totally suggest you make this Pumpkin Pie Smoothie for breakfast on Thanksgiving. It’s like a “pie warmup.” You’ll be ready for pie after drinking one of these!
Well, doesn’t that intro make you want to whip up one of these smoothies in your blender? Bwahahaha.
While it may not taste like pie, it is delicious. Add in a scoop of vanilla protein powder, and you have yourself a filling breakfast that will keep you satisfied until the turkey comes out of the oven!
I’ve got some more great smoothie recipes here on the blog. If you scroll down after the recipe below, I’ve shared a few of my favorites!
Have a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Be sure to stop back here next week, as I have a fun GIVEAWAY for you all!
Connect with Shugary Sweets! Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
Sign up to receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe:
Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
Yield: serves 1 (large smoothie)
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 1 large banana
- 6-8 ice cubes
- 6 oz vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp agave nectar (or honey would work too)
- 3 Tbsp milk
- pinch nutmeg and whipped cream, optional garnish
- In a blender (I love this one, it does a great job crushing the ice), combine pumpkin, banana, ice, yogurt, spice, agave nectar and milk. Pulse until smooth!
- Pour into a glass and top with whipped cream and pinch of nutmeg. ENJOY!
Here are a few of my favorite smoothie recipes:
Cranberry Orange Smoothie: now is the time to stock up on those fresh cranberries. Toss them in the freezer to make this smoothie all year long!
PiÑa Colada Smoothie: It may be snowing outside, but I can pretend I’m on a sunny beach while sipping this smoothie!
Green Monster Smoothie: don’t let the color scare you! This smoothie is sweetened with peaches, you’ll never know there is a veggie in there if you close your eyes!
If you love today’s Pumpkin Pie Smoothie…check out these other delicious smoothie recipes from my friends:
- Coconut Lime Smoothie from High Heels and Grills
- Strawberry Shortcake Smoothie from Amy’s Healthy Baking
- Pineapple Blueberry Smoothie from Jelly Toast Blog
- Cranberry Raspberry Smoothie from The Recipe Rebel
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**