Chocolate Almond Cheesecake Parfait
Beautiful layered Chocolate Almond Cheesecake Parfait! Chocolate sandwich cookies with almonds to create a crunchy crust, with a creamy chocolate cheesecake! Perfect for two!
***This post is sponsored by Fisher Nuts. I am excited to be a partner in creating delicious recipes, all opinions are 100% my own***
Most of the recipes here on Shugary Sweets are “family sized.” Meaning, my family of 6 can enjoy the recipe, sometimes with leftovers. Or my sweets can be frozen for later.
Today though? It’s a small batch parfait for TWO. (you could possibly squeeze out 4 mini-parfaits if you want).
Perfectly sized for a romantic dessert for Valentine’s Day. Your significant other will love this beautiful parfait, hopefully though not more than you 😉
No significant other? Then may I suggest you layer up a big bowl for ONE and indulge!
But seriously, let’s talk about the layers. The crumb layer is a combination of chocolate sandwich cookies and Fisher Nut Almonds. As you know, I’m a big fan of Fisher Nuts and have been using them here on the blog for many years! I love that they are preservative free and non-GMO Project Verified!
More than that, I love the flavor. Without even toasting these nuts, they have a deep, nutty taste (that makes sense, right?). I mean, you can go ahead and toast them for a richer taste…but my taste buds love them straight from the bag. Really, they do, because I find myself digging in the Fisher Nut Almonds bag often for a snack! That’s the great thing about the resealable bag, it keeps them fresher longer!
Who will you be making these Chocolate Almond Cheesecake Parfaits for this year?
Connect with Fisher Nuts:
I created a fun little group on facebook and I’d love for you to join in! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new with Shugary Sweets (so that you never miss a new recipe)! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #shugarysweets so I can see all the wonderful SHUGARY SWEETS recipes YOU make!
Connect with Shugary Sweets! Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
For the crust layer:
- 10 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1/4 cup Fisher Nuts Almonds
For the Cheesecake layer:
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup dark unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 4 oz whipped topping, thawed
For the garnish:
- 4 oz whipped topping, thawed
- 2 Tbsp Fisher Nut Sliced Almonds
- In a food processor, combine the chocolate cookies with the 1/4 cup almonds. Process until crumbs. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy (about 2 minutes). Add in sugar, cocoa and almond extract. Beat an additional 3-5 minutes until fluffy. Fold in whipped topping until blended.
- In two serving dishes (I used stemless wine glasses), spoon about 1/4 cup of cookie crumbs into the bottom. Dollop some of the cheesecake mixture. Repeat several times for a layered look. Top with whipped topping, sliced almonds, and any extra cookie crumbs! Refrigerate until ready to serve. ENJOY!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Fisher nuts. The opinions and text are all mine.
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**