Another delicious homemade coffee creamer for you all to enjoy. The rich taste of Creme Brulee in this homemade coffee creamer is perfect paired with any dessert.
Last time I was at the grocery store I saw “Creme Brulee” flavored creamer. Have you had this? Oh my it’s delicious.
Instead of using a can of sweetened condensed milk, I used a can of evaporated milk.
I heated this up on the stove top for a quick minute with the brown sugar, just long enough to dissolve the sugar.
Remove from heat and whisk in the vanilla extract and milk (I used fat free milk, but any kind would work great).
You guys, the flavor of this creamer is incredible. I’m often asked how to make my creamers sugar free, for today’s flavor you can use a brown sugar substitute and enjoy!
Now, time to get back in my kitchen and male this Cinnamon Cinnabon Cake. At least this time I’ve got some delicious coffee to give me peace!
How to make Coffee Creamer without Sweetened Condensed Milk
- In a small saucepan, heat up a can of evaporated milk with the brown sugar. Whisk over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Add your remaining milk (I usually use skim, but any will work) and vanilla. You can also substitute almond milk or coconut milk for the regular milk in this recipe.
- Pour into a mason jar, shake and enjoy. Store in refrigerator.
How do I make sugar free and/or fat free coffee creamer
- Most large grocery stores carry fat free evaporated milk (or fat free sweetened condensed milk).
- You can also substitute stevia brown sugar substitutes for the light brown sugar.
- Instead of whole milk or higher fat milk, use skim (fat free) milk. You’ll love the flavor!
More Coffee Creamer recipes
- This French Vanilla Coffee Creamer is my most popular. It’s the base recipe of most of my creamer recipes!
- Turn your coffee into a pumpkin spice latte! This Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer is perfect for Fall!
- Chocolate Marshmallow Coffee Creamer
Easy, 4 ingredient recipe for homemade Creme Brulee Coffee Creamer.
- 1 can (12oz) evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Heat evaporated milk and brown sugar in a small saucepan over medium-low heat and whisk until sugar is dissolved. This takes a couple minutes.
- Remove from heat and add the milk and vanilla extract. Pour into a large (quart sized) mason jar and refrigerate until ready to use. ENJOY!!
- To determine expiration date, use the date on your milk carton as your guide. This creamer will last in your refrigerator until the milk date.
Serving Size:1 Tbsp
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 22Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 13mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 0gSugar: 3gProtein: 1g
*Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate. Please see a registered dietitian for special diet advice.