This Loaded Potato Salad is sure to be a crowd pleaser. I can tell you it definitely was a hit with my family!
Tips and Tricks
- My grandma always cut her potatoes really tiny for her potato salad.
- She also only used Hellman’s Real Mayonnaise. Trust me, it makes a difference.
- I took the egg and the green peppers out (after all, who needs those healthy ingredients, right?) and instead added in some bacon bits (the real stuff) and some shredded Colby Jack cheese.
- Add some green onions for a little color and flavor too!
More Potato Recipes
- Oven Baked Mashed Potatoes
- Sweet Potato Casserole
- Baked French Fries
- Instant Pot Sweet Potatoes
- Sweet Potato Casserole with Marshmallows
- Turkey Taco Potato Boats – delicious DINNER idea!
More Potluck Recipes
- Caramel Apple Snicker Salad recipe
- Pistachio Fluff Salad
- Broccoli Salad
- Strawberry Pretzel Bars
- Cucumber Tomato Salad
- MORE Salads and Side Dishes!
This Loaded Potato Salad is sure to be a crowd pleaser. I can tell you it definitely was a hit with my family! Loaded with bacon, cheese, and green onions!