This Loaded Potato Salad is sure to be a crowd pleaser. I can tell you it definitely was a hit with my family!
This has been a crazy week at the Shugary house. With out of town guests, picnics and potlucks, we needed something delicious to bring and share!
This Loaded Potato Salad was the perfect solution. Three years ago I shared my Potato Salad, and it became a huge hit. It’s a classic recipe for a simple yet delicious potato salad.
But over the years, making a “loaded” version has been on my mind. By “loaded” I of course mean with bacon and cheese! Much like this loaded potato soup recipe.
I mean, really, you can’t go wrong with potatoes, bacon, cheese and onion!
How to make the best Loaded Potato Salad
- My grandma always cut her potatoes really tiny for her potato salad.
- She also only used Hellman’s Real Mayonnaise. Trust me, it makes a difference.
- I took the egg and the green peppers out (after all, who needs those healthy ingredients, right?) and instead added in some bacon bits (the real stuff) and some shredded Colby Jack cheese.
- Add some green onions for a little color and flavor too!
Do you have a family favorite recipe? One that maybe you bring to every family gathering and it gets rave reviews? I’m always on the hunt for some delicious tried and true recipes.
If you think YOU have one that I should feature on the blog, I’d love for you to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You never know, it might just make an appearance (with credit to you of course)!!!
More Potato Recipes
- Oven Baked Mashed Potatoes
- Sweet Potato Casserole
- Baked French Fries
- Instant Pot Sweet Potatoes
- Sweet Potato Casserole with Marshmallows
- Turkey Taco Potato Boats – delicious DINNER idea!
More Potluck Recipes:
- Caramel Apple Snicker Salad recipe
- Pistachio Fluff Salad
- Broccoli Salad
- Strawberry Pretzel Bars
- Cucumber Tomato Salad
- Chinese Coleslaw
- 7 Layer Salad
- Sloppy Joes
- MORE Salads and Side Dishes!
This Loaded Potato Salad is sure to be a crowd pleaser. I can tell you it definitely was a hit with my family! Loaded with bacon, cheese, and green onions!