Roasted Broccoli and Zucchini
I can’t even count at this point how many zucchini recipes I have posted in the past couple months. Trust me, I know, it’s ridiculous. I get it. But, if you have a garden like mine, with zucchini popping up every couple of days, you might be looking for new ways to use it!
This recipe comes from my sister-in-law, Jaymie. She gave me the recipe for her roasted broccoli, and I tossed in the zucchini for good measure. It was awesome. Yes, I put extra cheese on mine, which is the way the kids like it! I hope you enjoy it too!
- 2 large heads of broccoli, trimmed
- 2 small zucchini, sliced
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped roughly (big pieces)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- Mix vegetables in large bowl and coat with olive oil. Add garlic, salt, and pepper. Lay on cookie sheet with parchment (or use a baking stone). Roast 400 degrees for 20-30 minutes, stirring and turning occasionally.
- Pour in serving dish. Drizzle with a little more olive oil. Add cheese and juice from 1/2 lemon. Serve as a side, or over pasta. Yum.
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**