Candy Corn Oreo Truffles

Easy Oreo truffles! Uses Candy Corn Oreos with Cream Cheese, dipped in white chocolate coating! Perfect for Halloween parties!

Easy Candy Corn Oreo Truffles Recipe

So would you believe I’ve never made traditional Oreo truffles. You know, chocolate Oreos with cream cheese, dipped in white chocolate (or milk chocolate) coating?

I know. I have dozens of truffle recipes on my website here, including some with Oreos, but not this easy recipe.

Easy Candy Corn Oreo Truffles Recipe

And of course, I couldn’t go traditional for you today either. I found these Candy Corn Oreos at Target and had to try them! YUM. If you can’t find them, it’s okay. Use the golden Oreos with some food coloring to make the centers orange. Dip in your white chocolate coating (Candiquik) and top with sprinkles and/or candy corn!

These would be perfect little treats to serve at your Halloween party. Or to put in school lunches this month. Or dessert. Or breakfast (don’t judge).

Easy Candy Corn Oreo Truffles Recipe

Connect with Shugary Sweets!

Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Pinterest | instagram | Bloglovin’

Candy Corn Oreo Truffles

Rating: 51

Prep Time: 1 hour

Yield: 4 dozen truffles

• 30 Candy Corn Oreo cookies
  • 6 oz cream cheese, softened
  • 16 oz vanilla candy coating, melted
  • candy corn
  • sprinkles

1. In a food processor, pulse cookies until fine crumbs. Blend with a mixer, the crumbs and the cream cheese until fully combined.
  2. Roll truffles into one inch balls (I used a 1Tbsp cookie scoop). Freeze for one hour.
  3. Using a toothpick, dip frozen truffle into melted vanilla candy coating, tapping side of bowl to remove excess. Immediately top with candy corn or sprinkles. Repeat until all truffles have been dipped.
  4. Store in airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week. ENJOY!

Love truffles?

oreo-peanutbutter-truffles

Oreo Peanut Butter Truffles…oh so delicious!

halloween-fudge-ring-

Candy Corn and Oreos make an appearance in this deliciously easy Halloween Fudge Ring!

candy corn cake bars

Candy Corn Cake Bars: easy chocolate cake, topped with vanilla buttercream and candy corn!

Love these Candy Corn Oreo Truffles? Check out these similar recipes….

Candy Corn m&m Fudge Brownies from Inside Brucrew Life

Candy Corn Magic Bars from Crazy for Crust

Candy Corn Cheesecake from I heart naptime

28 Responses to “Candy Corn Oreo Truffles”

1. posted Oct 16, 2013 at 7:45 pm

These look so good! They are so cute, especially with the single piece of candy corn placed on top.

2. posted Oct 16, 2013 at 8:56 pm

Love this Aimee! I need to be on the look out for some candy corn Oreos!!

3. Des
    posted Oct 16, 2013 at 10:19 pm

I haven’t seen the candy corn Oreos yet, I will have to look next time at Target because these are too cute not to make for Halloween.

4. posted Oct 17, 2013 at 1:55 am

So cute! I’ve been rocking the candy corn posts lately but not with the Oreos. I need to try those. These look great – pinned!

5. posted Oct 17, 2013 at 6:43 am

These are adorable! I bought 2 packages of Candy Corn Oreos…this would be the perfect way to use them up!

6. posted Oct 17, 2013 at 7:30 am

Holla! Perfect for Halloween! So festive and fun not to mention delicious! :)

7. posted Oct 17, 2013 at 9:37 am

I’ve never made traditional Oreo truffles either. I love how festive these are for Halloween, Aimee!

8. posted Oct 17, 2013 at 10:00 am

These are so cute! Candy corn! I love it!

9. posted Oct 17, 2013 at 10:02 am

Omg, Candy Corn Oreos!!?? I have to make these! Pinning and sharing :)

10. posted Oct 17, 2013 at 10:35 am

I saw the candy corn Oreos in Target too but didn’t get them… What’s wrong with me? These look fabulous!

11. posted Oct 17, 2013 at 11:30 am

I’ve never made Oreo truffles — these look so scrumptious and super easy to make!

12. posted Oct 17, 2013 at 1:26 pm

Sadly I have been looking for these Oreos, but no luck this year! Oreo truffles for breakfast, lunch, and snack…I like the way you think! These sound awesome and look so festive!!!

13. posted Oct 17, 2013 at 1:29 pm

Welllll, I’ve totally fallen off the candy corn bandwagon, so this is what I need to jump back on! If anything, my little sister would love me for getting Candy Corn Oreos:) Hehe, of course you havent’ tried the easy peasy plain old Oreo truffles – since when do food bloggers make normal stuff? :) These look fabulous for any party and would be the easiest way ever to eat Oreo cheesecake!

14. posted Oct 17, 2013 at 5:24 pm

THESE ARE SO CUTE! I have never made classic oreo truffles either, but it’s hard to say no when they look so festive! 😀

15. posted Oct 17, 2013 at 8:48 pm

I seriously need to find these Oreo’s! These truffles would be perfect for my sons class party! I’m on the look out!

16. posted Oct 17, 2013 at 10:55 pm

What a great way to enjoy candy corn besides eating it right out of the bag! I love Oreo truffles, so this is a win-win situation.

17. posted Oct 17, 2013 at 11:15 pm

Love oreo truffles so obvi would die over these! And no judgement with eating these for breakfast, that’s daily breakfast for me, chocolate that is! 😉

18. posted Oct 18, 2013 at 5:30 pm

These candy corn Oreo truffles are perfect for Halloween and look amazing!! I will have to try : )

19. posted Oct 19, 2013 at 1:12 pm

Oh wow, I love the idea of using candy corn oreos:) this is perfect!

20. posted Oct 19, 2013 at 9:33 pm

I love those candy corn Oreos! I”m sure they make incredible truffles!!!

21. posted Oct 25, 2013 at 2:37 am

I have got to find those candy corn oreos – I want these!!

22. Pingback: Peanut Butter Candy Corn Pizza

23. Pingback: oreo cookie truffles

24. Pingback: Reality Checker Candy Corn Recipes – Halloween Recipes – ALL YOU | Deals, coupons, savings, sweepstakes and more…

25. Pingback: 15 Candy Corn-Inspired Recipes for Halloween - The Recipe Daily