Candy Corn Oreo Truffles

by aimee @ shugarysweets on October 16, 2013

Easy Oreo truffles! Uses Candy Corn Oreos with Cream Cheese, dipped in white chocolate coating! Perfect for Halloween parties!

Easy Candy Corn Oreo Truffles Recipe

So would you believe I’ve never made traditional Oreo truffles. You know, chocolate Oreos with cream cheese, dipped in white chocolate (or milk chocolate) coating?

I know. I have dozens of truffle recipes on my website here, including some with Oreos, but not this easy recipe.

Easy Candy Corn Oreo Truffles Recipe

And of course, I couldn’t go traditional for you today either. I found these Candy Corn Oreos at Target and had to try them! YUM. If you can’t find them, it’s okay. Use the golden Oreos with some food coloring to make the centers orange. Dip in your white chocolate coating (Candiquik) and top with sprinkles and/or candy corn!

These would be perfect little treats to serve at your Halloween party. Or to put in school lunches this month. Or dessert. Or breakfast (don’t judge).

Easy Candy Corn Oreo Truffles Recipe

Connect with Shugary Sweets!

Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Pinterest | instagram | Bloglovin’

Candy Corn Oreo Truffles

Rating: 51

Prep Time: 1 hour

Yield: 4 dozen truffles

• 30 Candy Corn Oreo cookies
  • 6 oz cream cheese, softened
  • 16 oz vanilla candy coating, melted
  • candy corn
  • sprinkles

1. In a food processor, pulse cookies until fine crumbs. Blend with a mixer, the crumbs and the cream cheese until fully combined.
  2. Roll truffles into one inch balls (I used a 1Tbsp cookie scoop). Freeze for one hour.
  3. Using a toothpick, dip frozen truffle into melted vanilla candy coating, tapping side of bowl to remove excess. Immediately top with candy corn or sprinkles. Repeat until all truffles have been dipped.
  4. Store in airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week. ENJOY!

Love truffles?

oreo-peanutbutter-truffles

Oreo Peanut Butter Truffles…oh so delicious!

halloween-fudge-ring-

Candy Corn and Oreos make an appearance in this deliciously easy Halloween Fudge Ring!

candy corn cake bars

Candy Corn Cake Bars: easy chocolate cake, topped with vanilla buttercream and candy corn!

Love these Candy Corn Oreo Truffles? Check out these similar recipes….

Candy Corn m&m Fudge Brownies from Inside Brucrew Life

Candy Corn Magic Bars from Crazy for Crust

Candy Corn Cheesecake from I heart naptime

Megan I The Emotional Baker October 16, 2013 at 7:45 pm

These look so good! They are so cute, especially with the single piece of candy corn placed on top.
Megan I The Emotional Baker recently posted..Banana Streusel MuffinsMy Profile

aimee @ shugarysweets October 17, 2013 at 1:37 pm

I love the ones with the candy corn on top too!!!
aimee @ shugarysweets recently posted..Candy Corn Oreo TrufflesMy Profile

Nancy P.@thebittersideofsweet October 16, 2013 at 8:56 pm

Love this Aimee! I need to be on the look out for some candy corn Oreos!!
Nancy P.@thebittersideofsweet recently posted..Pumpkin Spice Pecan Pudding CookiesMy Profile

Des October 16, 2013 at 10:19 pm

I haven’t seen the candy corn Oreos yet, I will have to look next time at Target because these are too cute not to make for Halloween.
Des recently posted..Witch Hat Caramel BrowniesMy Profile

Averie @ Averie Cooks October 17, 2013 at 1:55 am

So cute! I’ve been rocking the candy corn posts lately but not with the Oreos. I need to try those. These look great – pinned!
Averie @ Averie Cooks recently posted..Candy Corn White Chocolate M&M BlondiesMy Profile

Jamie@Milk N Cookies October 17, 2013 at 6:43 am

These are adorable! I bought 2 packages of Candy Corn Oreos…this would be the perfect way to use them up!
Jamie@Milk N Cookies recently posted..Pumpkin Banana Cupcakes with Brown Butter FrostingMy Profile

Lisa @ Garnish with Lemon October 17, 2013 at 7:30 am

Holla! Perfect for Halloween! So festive and fun not to mention delicious! :)
Lisa @ Garnish with Lemon recently posted..Pumpkin Parmesan BiscuitsMy Profile

Eva @ Eva Bakes October 17, 2013 at 9:37 am

I’ve never made traditional Oreo truffles either. I love how festive these are for Halloween, Aimee!
Eva @ Eva Bakes recently posted..Pumpkin chocolate chip muffinsMy Profile

Alaina @ Fabtastic Eats October 17, 2013 at 10:00 am

These are so cute! Candy corn! I love it!
Alaina @ Fabtastic Eats recently posted..Pumpkin Gruyere Walnut FocacciaMy Profile

Sarah @ Miss CandiQuik October 17, 2013 at 10:02 am

Omg, Candy Corn Oreos!!?? I have to make these! Pinning and sharing :)
Sarah @ Miss CandiQuik recently posted..Ghost CookiesMy Profile

Anna @ Crunchy Creamy Sweet October 17, 2013 at 10:35 am

I saw the candy corn Oreos in Target too but didn’t get them… What’s wrong with me? These look fabulous!
Anna @ Crunchy Creamy Sweet recently posted..Sucré Giveaway!My Profile

Sheila @ Sweet Baked Life October 17, 2013 at 11:30 am

I’ve never made Oreo truffles — these look so scrumptious and super easy to make!
Sheila @ Sweet Baked Life recently posted..Halloween Candy FudgeMy Profile

Jocelyn @BruCrew Life October 17, 2013 at 1:26 pm

Sadly I have been looking for these Oreos, but no luck this year! Oreo truffles for breakfast, lunch, and snack…I like the way you think! These sound awesome and look so festive!!!
Jocelyn @BruCrew Life recently posted..Pumpkin Cookies and Cream FudgeMy Profile

Mary Frances @ The Sweet {Tooth} Life October 17, 2013 at 1:29 pm

Welllll, I’ve totally fallen off the candy corn bandwagon, so this is what I need to jump back on! If anything, my little sister would love me for getting Candy Corn Oreos:) Hehe, of course you havent’ tried the easy peasy plain old Oreo truffles – since when do food bloggers make normal stuff? :) These look fabulous for any party and would be the easiest way ever to eat Oreo cheesecake!

Jess @ On Sugar Mountain October 17, 2013 at 5:24 pm

THESE ARE SO CUTE! I have never made classic oreo truffles either, but it’s hard to say no when they look so festive! :D
Jess @ On Sugar Mountain recently posted..Devil’s Food DoughnutsMy Profile

tahnycooks October 17, 2013 at 8:48 pm

I seriously need to find these Oreo’s! These truffles would be perfect for my sons class party! I’m on the look out!
tahnycooks recently posted..Curry Rosemary Roasted BeetsMy Profile

marcie October 17, 2013 at 10:55 pm

What a great way to enjoy candy corn besides eating it right out of the bag! I love Oreo truffles, so this is a win-win situation.
marcie recently posted..French Onion SoupMy Profile

Elizabeth @ Confessions of a Baking Queen October 17, 2013 at 11:15 pm

Love oreo truffles so obvi would die over these! And no judgement with eating these for breakfast, that’s daily breakfast for me, chocolate that is! ;)
Elizabeth @ Confessions of a Baking Queen recently posted..Salted Caramel SnickerdoodlesMy Profile

Phoebe Lapine October 18, 2013 at 5:30 pm

These candy corn Oreo truffles are perfect for Halloween and look amazing!! I will have to try : )

Nutmeg Nanny October 19, 2013 at 1:12 pm

Oh wow, I love the idea of using candy corn oreos:) this is perfect!
Nutmeg Nanny recently posted..Catching Up with Nutmeg Nanny {Episode 1}My Profile

Luv What You Do October 19, 2013 at 9:33 pm

I love those candy corn Oreos! I”m sure they make incredible truffles!!!
Luv What You Do recently posted..Walking Down the Stairs BackwardsMy Profile

Deborah October 25, 2013 at 2:37 am

I have got to find those candy corn oreos – I want these!!
Deborah recently posted..Twice Baked Buffalo Chicken Sweet PotatoesMy Profile