No Bake Cheesecake
Easy to make, this No Bake Cheesecake is perfect any time of year. For a little more sweetness, top it with some Cherry Pie filling!
Be sure to sign up for my email…new recipes in your inbox!
I am a snoop. I’ll admit it. Everyone in my family knows it. I hate secrets. And the idea that someone in my house might have a present hidden makes me go on a full out search party.
I blame my parents for this, haha. Just kidding mom and dad. It’s my fault that you hid the Christmas list EVERY YEAR in the exact same spot.
And don’t even get me started on the presents. This girl, who is deathly afraid of spiders, would creep into the menacing crawl space every year with a flashlight just to get a preview of what’s to come for the holidays.
I know what you’re thinking. DIDN’T IT RUIN CHRISTMAS?
Not by a long shot. If anything, it made me even more excited because a couple of those items I was wishing for were in that crawl space!
Plus, it gave me a little satisfaction (and a smug look on my face) knowing what my 3 brothers were getting for Christmas as they were opening their presents.
That said. As a parent of my own 4 children, I panic that they might see my list or get a glimpse of their presents ahead of time. I pray that each year’s hiding spot can stay undisclosed year after year with no snooping eyes. Here’s hoping!!
This cheesecake has nothing to hide. What you see is what you get. A delicious, buttery sweet graham cracker crust (the homemade kind) topped with a dreamy no bake cheesecake filling!
While I love and adore regular (baked) cheesecakes, this No Bake Cheesecake is a family favorite.
Admittedly I don my smug face as I watch my husband eat slice after slice. That goofy guy who HATES all thing cream cheese, sour cream and yogurt (as well as condiments) LOVES this cheesecake. It’s a riddle my friends. The only thing I can think of is he grew up eating this dessert, as my mother in law gave me this recipe years ago!
We like to add some canned cherry pie filling to the top for an extra sweet treat! I hope your family loves this too! ENJOY!
Connect with Shugary Sweets! Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
Sign up to receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe:
No Bake Cheesecake
Yield: (2) 8-inch pies
Prep Time: 15 minutes, plus 3 hour chill time
For the crust:
- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup melted butter
For the cheesecake:
- 3 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 12 oz Cool Whip
- 1 can (20 oz) cherry pie filling, optional
- In a food processor, pulse graham crackers (about 18 full size crackers) to make 2 1/2 cup crumbs. Add sugar and melted butter and pulse until blended. Divide in half, and press crumbs into the bottoms of two 8-inch pie plates. Use the bottom of a cup or the heel of your hand to press firmly (make sure to go up the sides of the plate).
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese with sweetened milk and lemon juice for 3-4 minutes until smooth and fluffy. Fold in Cool Whip with a spoon. Pour into pie plates even over crust. Smooth tops and refrigerate pies for about 3 hours (or overnight), until ready to use. Slice and enjoy, or add some cherry pie filling on top.
LOVE No Bake desserts? Here are some of my favorites:
No Bake Nutella Cookies: so easy, even the kids can make it!
No Bake Peanut Butter Eclair Cake: everyone loves eclair cake, but have you tried this peanut butter version yet?
Peanut Butter No Bake cookies: extra peanut butter in these easy to make cookies!
If you love today’s NO BAKE Cheesecake recipe, here are some ideas from my friends:
- No Bake Berry Almond Tart from Recipe Girl
- No Bake Chocolate PB S’mores Bars from A Kitchen Addiction
- No Bake Caramel Apple Cheesecake from Love Bakes Good Cakes
- No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars from Food Fanatic
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**