No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake recipe with almonds and a graham cracker crust. An easy dessert idea for summer, or any holiday!
Why this Cheesecake is Best
Every once in awhile I love to share a recipe that looks impressive. Yet there’s a secret.
This is a ridiculously easy No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake recipe.
Don’t be fooled by the steps involved, you literally just mix and layer a few things, refrigerate, and voila. A gorgeous Blueberry Cheesecake emerges.
You may remember this stunning Banana Cream Cheesecake? I used that same concept to create today’s tasty version.
- I love the pairing of creamy cheesecake, blueberry pie filling, and crunchy sliced almonds.
- I even added almond extract into the cheesecake layer for a deeper, nuttier flavor!
- And the graham cracker crust? Also made with almonds!
You’ll love this desserts, and it’s impressive enough to share too! Try our no bake strawberry cheesecake next!
More Easy Desert Recipes
- Coconut Almond Bars
- Strawberry Almond Bars
- Berry French Toast Casserole
- Nutty Caramel Snack Mix
- Strawberry Cheesecake Napoleons
- Pecan Pie Bundt Cake
Easy No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake recipe with a graham cracker crust, blueberry pie filling, and sliced almonds!