No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake is an easy dessert with tons of refreshing strawberry flavor! Covered with cool whip and fresh strawberries, it’s the perfect dessert to make when you don’t want to use your oven.
The Perfect No Bake Cheesecake
I can’t get enough of this delightful No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake! It’s cold, creamy, sweet and bursting with the flavor of real strawberries.
You could just make a vanilla No Bake Cheesecake, spoon a few strawberries on top and call it a “strawberry cheesecake.” But that’s not enough strawberry for me when I’m craving a true strawberry flavored treat.
This cheesecake recipe takes the strawberry theme to an even more delicious level with a strawberry filling AND sliced strawberries on top. You’ll love the pretty pink color, the perfect creamy consistency and the flavor of strawberries in every single bite.
Many recipes call for creating a strawberry reduction, but I didn’t want to mess with my already perfect no bake cheesecake. So I used the same trick as my strawberry layer cake.
Freeze dried strawberries!
- Make ahead of time and keep chilled.
- Sweet strawberry flavor.
- No bake crust AND filling!
SUGAR FREE: Make your next version sugar free with our Sugar Free Strawberry Cheesecake recipe! Same great flavor.
- Freeze dried strawberries are the secret to the flavor and color of this filling. They’re whole strawberries with all the moisture removed so you add flavor to the filling without disrupting the ratio of liquids to solid. I buy them on Amazon or Target (find packages that are about 1 ounce…Amazon is either .7 or 1.2). The more powder you use the richer strawberry flavor!
- Graham cracker pie crust – Check out all our tips and tricks for how to make a graham cracker pie crust for this no bake cheesecake recipe. You could also use Nilla Wafers if you prefer!
- Cream cheese and heavy whipping cream are combined with sugar and vanilla for the base of this filling. For best results, let the refrigerated ingredients come to room temperature. This makes them easier to combine completely for a smooth consistency.
- Cheesecake toppings – We topped this No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake with a thick layer of cool whip and sliced strawberries. Real whipped cream would be delicious too!
Tips and Tricks
- Strawberries: The dried strawberries should be turned into fine crumbs before adding them to the cheesecake filling. Pulse them in a food processor a few times until they achieve the right consistency. A few bigger chunks are okay.
- Tools: This strawberry no bake cheesecake recipe can be made in either a round 9-inch spring form pan or in a 9-inch square baking dish. If you use a springform pan, make sure to press the crust slightly up the rim.
- Keep Chilled: Refrigerate no-bake strawberry cheesecake for at least 3 hours before serving. Because we’re not baking this cake, a long chilling time is necessary to set up the filling and bring it to the perfect temperature. Can be made the day before!
- Blend: Be sure to completely combine the cream cheese with the sugar and strawberry crumbs. The filling should look completely smooth with no lumps of cream cheese or sugar visible. Make sure to use full fat cream cheese (the blocks, not the spreadable tub).
Yes. No Bake Cheesecake is made with ingredients that easily spoil if not kept cold. Store the cheesecake covered in the refrigerator when not eating. Enjoy within 5 days.
No, fresh strawberries should not be used as a substitute for freeze dried. They will add too much moisture to the filling, affecting the texture of the cheesecake.
Yes, this No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake can be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months. For best taste, wrap the cheesecake in foil and pace it in a freezer bag to preserve freshness.
Add the cool whip topping to thawed cheesecake before serving.
While most people know the texture and taste of traditional cheesecake, no bake cheesecake has a taste and texture similar to mousse. Creamy and delicious.
More Easy Dessert Recipes
- Homemade Marshmallows
- Boston Cream Pie
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Oreo Ice Cream Cake
Make deliciously creamy Strawberry Cheesecake without turning on the oven. This No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake recipe takes just a few minutes to prepare with incredible results.