Mini Cherry Cheesecakes
These Mini Cherry Cheesecakes show up at all holidays in our family. Just like an original cheesecake, these bite sized treats are packed with creamy flavor!
Be sure to sign up for my email…new recipes in your inbox!
Click HERE to save recipe to pinterest!
Bite sized cherry cheesecakes. Easy to make, delicious to eat, and makes 4 dozen treats. That’s a lot of bites. Although, trust me when I say how easy it is to just polish off a good 3 or 4 (or 12) in one sitting.
This is one of my husband’s favorite desserts. I think it may be one of the reasons why he stuck around at my crazy family holiday gatherings (no offense family). He knew my mom would pull out a big batch of these. At least it gave him something to compliment my mom on food-wise (no offense mom, but we know how picky he is). Funny though. For a man who hates “goopy” and condiments, and cream cheese, and sour cream, and mayonnaise…he LOVES these.
Don’t worry, I won’t complain. I enjoy when the rest of the family likes what I make. At least then I’m not the only one wearing stretchy pants. Oh, wait, I’m sorry…”yoga pants.”
How to make Cherry Cheesecake:
- You’ll start by making your graham cracker crust. I know some people buy the already made crumbs, but I find that they don’t have a good taste to them. So grab your food processor (or blender) and process your graham crackers to a fine crumb. Add the butter and sugar and mix well. Add about 1-2 tsp of crust to each paper liner. Press firmly. I use a tart shaper for this!
- For the filling, you’ll want to beat your cream cheese for several minutes with the egg, vanilla, and sugar. It will be creamy and fluffy! Add enough filling to each tin to fill 2/3 full.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for about 17-20 minutes. Remove and cool completely.
- Top each cheesecake with a dollop of cherry pie filling, making sure that at least one cherry gets on each bite! Refrigerate until ready to enjoy.
- Still need tips? Check out the video tutorial below!
You’ll need these items to make Mini Cherry Cheesecake Bites:
- First, you’ll need a mini cupcake pan with paper liners! We actually have three of these pans so that I can have the next batches ready to go while one is in the oven!
- I use a tart shaper to press my crust firmly into the pan. This tool is also handy when making Nut Cups.
- Beating the cream cheese until smooth and creamy takes about 3-5 minutes. It’s easy to do when you have a KitchenAid mixer!
If you love this Mini Cherry Cheesecake recipe, you’ll also enjoy….
- Cherry Cheesecake Dip. All the fun of a frosting, topped with cherries…but in a snack form!
- Go big or go home. This full size S’mores Cheesecake is so fun…and perfect for a crowd. Cut the slices small as it’s rich and decadent!
- This easy Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars Recipe makes such an excellent treat to enjoy for any autumnal holiday celebration. Or make year round like I do!
- Bright, colorful swirls make this Rainbow Cheesecake pretty to look at, and this is my favorite fluffy cheesecake recipe with a hint of lemon- divine!
I created a fun little group on facebook and I’d love for you to join in! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new with Shugary Sweets (so that you never miss a new recipe)! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Connect with Shugary Sweets! Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
Sign up to receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe:
Mini Cherry Cheesecake recipe and video:
Mini Cherry Cheesecakes
Yield: 4 dozen
Prep Time:15 minutes
Cook Time:17-20 minutes
For the crust:
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 9 full size crackers)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
For the cheesecake:
- 2 large eggs
- 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 21 oz can of cherry pie filling
- Make graham cracker crust by melting butter and using a fork to mix in the graham crumbs and 1/4 cup sugar. Set aside.
- Beat 1 cup sugar, eggs, cream cheese and vanilla until well blended. Press 1-2 tsp crust in a paper lined mini muffin pan. Fill 2/3 full with cream cheese filling.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 17-20 minutes. Makes about 4 dozen mini cherry cheesecakes. Store tightly covered in refrigerator.
- To serve, top each cheesecake with a tablespoon of cherry pie filling (try to get one cherry on each pie). Enjoy cold!
MAKING THIS RECIPE? Share it with me on Instagram using the hashtag #ShugarySweets so I can see what you're cooking up in the kitchen!
**This delicious Mini Cherry Cheesecakes recipe was first published on Shugary Sweets on December 21, 2011. The photos were updated in October 2017 and the recipe was republished April 6, 2018**
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**