Banana Zucchini Bread- not just another bread recipe, this one the kids will love!!
Sweet and nutty, this Banana Zucchini Bread is a great breakfast or dessert. With two loaves coming out of the oven, it’s perfect to share or freeze for later!
Be sure to sign up for my FREE email subscription…new recipes in your inbox!
I have never posted so many zucchini recipes in a row…but this is number 4, in case you’re counting!
And if you want more zucchini recipes, you can always check out my zucchini archives! There are over a dozen recipes to choose from!
But right now, let’s talk about quick breads. I love making them, as they are not only a great breakfast, but also wonderful with a cup of coffee in the afternoon. Another great thing about quick breads? They freeze so well. I chose NOT to put a glaze on today’s Banana Zucchini bread recipe, however this cream cheese glaze that I used on the Apple Banana Carrot bread would be wonderful. Just sayin. I knew I wanted to freeze the bread, and I usually try to freeze them without the glaze (and add it fresh instead).
I was inspired by my Blueberry Banana Bread recipe to change it up and create today’s Banana Zucchini Bread. Oh my gosh, so good. Sweet, nutty, moist…everything you need in a perfect slice of bread! I hope you love it as much as we do!
I created a fun little group on facebook and I’d love for you to join in! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new with Shugary Sweets (so that you never miss a new recipe)! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #shugarysweets so I can see all the wonderful SHUGARY SWEETS recipes YOU make!
Connect with Shugary Sweets! Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
Sign up to receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe:
Banana Zucchini Bread
Yield: 2 loaves
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 60 minutes
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 3 large ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup milk (I use skim)
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 cups finely shredded zucchini
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Grease and flour two 9-inch x 5-inch loaf pans (or use baking spray). I like to line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper as an extra precaution. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine everything except zucchini and pecans. Beat until well blended, about 2 minutes. Fold in zucchini and pecans.
- Pour into prepared pans and bake in a 350°F oven for 60-65 minutes. Remove and cool on wire rack 10 minutes. Remove from pan and cool completely.
- Store in airtight container at room temperature, or freeze in a ziploc freezer bags. ENJOY!
MAKING THIS RECIPE? Share it with me on Instagram using the hashtag #ShugarySweets so I can see what you're cooking up in the kitchen!
Love quick bread recipes? Check out some of my other versions….
Snickerdoodle Banana Bread: the crispy cinnamon sugar coating puts this bread over the top!
Cherry Lime Bread: super moist and full of citrus flavor!
Nutella Swirled Banana Bread: those ribbons of nutella, though!!
Here are a few of my favorite bread recipes from my blog friends:
- Apple Streusel Bread from Julie’s Eats and Treats
- Iced Lemon Loaf from Baking a Moment
- Dark Chocolate Zucchini Bread from Inside BruCrew Life
- Blueberry Zucchini Bread from Averie Cooks
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**