Butterscotch Marshmallow Bars
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 13×9 baking dish with parchment paper.
- In small bowl, melt butterscotch chips with butter in microwave, at 30 second increments, stirring between each time. Set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, add brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Mix in melted butterscotch chips, flour, baking powder and salt. Fold in marshmallows and chocolate chips. Pour batter into baking dish.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes. Cool, cut into squares and refrigerate for one hour. Enjoy!
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**