French Vanilla Coffee Creamer
Making homemade coffee creamer is a cinch! Especially when it comes to French Vanilla. Oh, and I made this recipe Fat Free!
So you all know I’m completely addicted to coffee. But did you know I also have a coffee creamer addiction?
No joke. I’m the one that heads to the grocery store for milk and coffee creamer. We run out of creamer as often as we run out of milk!
And I’m not picky when it comes to my creamer. I’ll buy whatever is on sale. I’ll buy any flavor (at least once)!
But, while I may have three different flavors creamer on hand at any one time, French Vanilla coffee creamer is always in my fridge.
It’s my “stand by” creamer. It goes with all flavors of coffee. It satisfies that crazy sweet tooth of mine. It’s the jelly to my peanut butter. Too far?
Anyways, last year I shared my favorite homemade Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer. And it occurred to me, why haven’t I shared the easiest flavor, French Vanilla?
Seriously, three ingredients. Done. And by using fat free sweetened condensed milk with fat free milk…you got it, you now have Fat Free French Vanilla Coffee Creamer.
Actually, I’m not sure what makes this “french.” I get the vanilla part. But why is it called french vanilla? I’m not quite sure. I suppose I could google it for all of you, but you all probably don’t care either!
Back to the creamer. I like to store mine in quart size mason jars. Perfect for keeping in the fridge. You do need to stir or shake this creamer before each use, as the sugary milk sinks to the bottom (which makes a mason jar all that more useful)! I found some cute chalkboard label stickers at Target and use them on my jars. If company comes over, pouring into a cute pitchers is simple! This also makes a great gift idea for that coffee addict friend or hostess. Maybe with a cute mug and specialty bag of coffee (do you need my address??).
Connect with Shugary Sweets! Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
Love Coffee Creamer recipes? I’ve got you covered!
- Irish Cream Coffee Creamer is the perfect indulgence. It’s got chocolate, espresso, and almond. What’s not to love?
- Cinnamon Coffee Creamer is great when you want something simple, yet flavorful. Goes great in Chai Tea too!
- Okay, so this Espresso Coffee Cake isn’t a creamer recipe, but it’s the perfect pairing to your morning cup of joe!
- Add a splash of today’s French Vanilla Coffee Creamer to this Brown Sugar Latte. You won’t regret it.
Here is another favorite coffee creamer recipe: Chocolate Chip Cookie Coffee Creamer
Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake is great to serve with your hot cup of coffee!
Of course, this Cream Cheese Coffee Cake would be delicious too!
Great Coffee recipes from my favorite blogs:
- Coconut Nutella Latte from Inside Brucrew Life
- Cinnamon French Toast Lattes from A Kitchen Addiction
- Mocha Frappuccino from Chocolate, Chocolate, and more
- Coffee Cream Cheese Frosting from Roxana’s Home Baking
French Vanilla Coffee Creamer
Yield: about 1/2 quart
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 can (14oz) Fat Free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cup fat free milk (skim)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine all three ingredients in a large mason jar (quart size).
- Add lid and shake vigorously. Use within one week. ENJOY.
MAKING THIS RECIPE? Share it with me on Instagram using the hashtag #ShugarySweets so I can see what you're cooking up in the kitchen!
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**