Hot Cocoa Muddy Buddies are quite the treat, not only for kids but adults too! Enjoy a bowl with your favorite movie tonight!
Delicious, easy Hot Cocoa Muddy Buddies or puppy chow!
- 12 cups rice Chex cereal
- 16 ounce Vanilla Candiquik (candy coating, almond bark)
- 1 ½ cups powdered sugar
- ½ cup hot cocoa mix (I used Swiss Miss)
- 1 cup Kraft Jet Puffed marshmallow bits
- Microwave candy coating according to package directions.
- In a large bowl, combine melted Candiquik with chex cereal. Stir gently until blended.
- Sprinkle with hot cocoa mix and powdered sugar, folding over with a wooden spoon until fully coated. Add marshmallows bits.
- Store puppy chow/ muddy buddies in a large ziploc bag or airtight container for up to one week. ENJOY.
Serving Size:1 cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 332Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 289mgCarbohydrates: 52gFiber: 1gSugar: 30gProtein: 5g
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram