If you can’t keep your hands off Monster cookie dough, these truffles are for you!
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- ½ cup Unsalted Butter, softened
- ¾ cup Light Brown Sugar, packed
- ¾ cup All-Purpose Flour, heat treated
- ½ cup Quick Cook Oats
- ½ cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- ½ cup Peanut Butter Morsels
- ½ cup Milk Chocolate M&Ms
- 12 ounces Ghirardelli dark chocolate wafers, melted
- Sprinkles, for garnish (optional)
- Beat butter and cream cheese in a large mixing bowl for 2-3 minutes until creamy. Beat in sugar and flour until completely combined. Fold in oats, chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, and candy.
- Drop by one tablespoon scoop onto a parchment paper lined freezer safe cookie sheet. Freeze truffles for about 2 hours.
- Using a toothpick, dip frozen truffle into melted chocolate coating. Tap on side of bowl to remove excess. Immediately add sprinkles for garnish.
- Be sure to use heat treated flour, for safety!
Serving Size:1 truffle
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 254Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 17mgSodium: 57mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 2gSugar: 18gProtein: 3g
*Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate. Please see a registered dietitian for special diet advice.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram