50+ Recipes to Make with Leftover Turkey

by Becca on November 19, 2013

In my family there is ALWAYS leftover turkey! Here are over 50 ideas of what you can make with turkey!

Some of these recipes may use chicken, but you can always substitute your sliced/shredded turkey! ENJOY!

50+ recipes to make with Leftover Turkey!

blurb collection Collage

Join Becca -

Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Google+

tahnycooks November 19, 2013 at 1:33 pm

WOW! What a great round up of fantastic recipes! My mouth watered looking through them all! Thank you!
tahnycooks recently posted..Triple Coconut Cream PieMy Profile

Nancy P.@thebittersideofsweet November 19, 2013 at 2:31 pm

Definitely going to need this next weekend when I am sick of turkey but I have so much left over I don’t know what to do with it!
Nancy P.@thebittersideofsweet recently posted..30+ Pie RecipesMy Profile

Martha @ A Family Feast November 19, 2013 at 6:35 pm

What a great collection (now I’m REALLY looking forward to Thanksgiving leftovers!) Thanks to you and Becca for including our recipes!
Martha @ A Family Feast recently posted..Turkey StockMy Profile

aimee @ shugarysweets November 19, 2013 at 8:33 pm

You’re very welcome! Thank you for such awesome recipes to feature :)
aimee @ shugarysweets recently posted..50+ Recipes to Make with Leftover TurkeyMy Profile

Trish - Mom On Timeout November 19, 2013 at 7:05 pm

So many fabulous recipes here! Thanks so much for including me!! Pinned :)
Trish – Mom On Timeout recently posted..Reese’s TurkeysMy Profile

aimee @ shugarysweets November 19, 2013 at 8:34 pm

You’re welcome Trish! thanks for Pinning!

Meghan @ The Tasty Fork November 19, 2013 at 7:44 pm

I’m not hosting Thanksgiving this year, but I might have to make a turkey after the fact so I can make these awesome left overs!! Great work, Becca! Pinned!
Meghan @ The Tasty Fork recently posted..Win a Signed Copy of The Pioneer Woman Cooks: A Year of HolidaysMy Profile

aimee @ shugarysweets November 19, 2013 at 8:34 pm

You totally should do it!

Stacy | Wicked Good Kitchen November 19, 2013 at 11:20 pm

Fabulous recipe roundup, Aimee! Becca did a wonderful job. Thanks for sharing, ladies. Will be pinning!
Stacy | Wicked Good Kitchen recently posted..Five-Star Sausage Apple and Cranberry StuffingMy Profile

aimee @ shugarysweets November 20, 2013 at 8:04 pm

Thanks for pinning Stacy!!

Georgia @ The Comfort of Cooking November 20, 2013 at 5:18 pm

Wow, what an awesome roundup!! I’m definitely scoping out your pizzas, chilis and soups more closely… mmm! Thanks for all the great recipes, Aimee!
Georgia @ The Comfort of Cooking recently posted..Baked Honey-Sriracha Chicken WingsMy Profile

Renee@ Two in the Kitchen November 20, 2013 at 6:55 pm

These are some great ideas for leftover turkey! I am partial to the turkey soup but I’ll definitely be checking out a few of these ideas! Thanks for the tips!
Renee@ Two in the Kitchen recently posted..Apple Pie Slices with Cream Cheese FrostingMy Profile

aimee @ shugarysweets November 20, 2013 at 8:02 pm

I love a good turkey soup too! But yes, there are some other great ideas :) Thanks for stopping by Renee!

Jess @ On Sugar Mountain November 21, 2013 at 4:54 pm

I feel like I should make two turkeys just so I can try all these recipes! :D Great Roundup, Aimee!
Jess @ On Sugar Mountain recently posted..Spicy Cornbread Chorizo StuffingMy Profile

Jocelyn@Brucrewlife November 27, 2013 at 1:37 am

Thanks for the feature, lovely lady ;) This awesome list of deliciousness is making me hungry!!

aimee @ shugarysweets November 27, 2013 at 7:42 am

Being hungry is nothing new for me, haha! And of course, you are welcome, thanks for making such awesome food that I can include :)

Nutmeg Nanny November 28, 2013 at 11:34 pm

Oh goodness, these recipes all look so amazing! I can’t wait to use up our leftovers :)

Liz & Doug @ PocketChangeGourmet.com November 29, 2013 at 8:21 am

This yummy list makes me want to cook a turkey more often! Thanks for including our Turkey Divan Crescents
~Liz@PocketChangeGourmet
Liz & Doug @ PocketChangeGourmet.com recently posted..Thanksgiving LeftoversMy Profile