Banana Rice Krispie Treats
- 5 cup Rice Krispies
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 10 1/2 oz bag mini marshmallows
- 1 box (3.4oz) banana cream instant pudding mix
- Butter a 9inch square baking dish. Set aside.
- In large pot, melt margarine on medium heat. Add in marshmallows and stir constantly until completely melted. Remove from heat. Fold in pudding mix until fully combined. Fold in cereal.
- Immediately pour cereal into prepared baking dish. Using buttered fingers, press treats into (don't over press or they get hard and dry tasting). Allow to set 20 minutes or more before cutting and eating. Enjoy!
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**