Pistachio Rice Krispie Treats with Dark Chocolate
Genius move people. First I tried this banana version, then I was ready to experiment. Imagine coconut pudding mixed into your krispies with some additional toasted coconut and dark chocolate….why yes. Don’t mind if I do.
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 10oz bag mini marshmallows
- 5 cup rice krispies cereal
- 3.5oz box instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate, melted
- In large pot, melt margarine over medium heat. Add marshmallows and continue stirring until completely smooth. Remove from heat.
- Add dry pistachio pudding mix. Fold in with spatula. Add in cereal. Mix completely.
- Pour into a parchment paper lined 9inch square baking dish. Allow treats to cool and set at least one hour. Remove from dish, remove parchment paper. Cut into 16 squares.
- Drizzle with melted dark chocolate, allow to set, about 15 minutes. Enjoy (these are great in the fridge)!
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**