Lemon Pudding Cake
Pudding cake has got to be one of the simplest desserts out there! Well, besides tearing into a package of Oreos, that is.
These are perfect when you want something cold and refreshing for dessert. The pudding cakes are much denser and moister than a regular cake, so don’t be shocked if it’s not the flaky cake you were expecting! Enjoy!
- 1 box (18.25oz) lemon cake mix
- 1 box (3.5oz) instant lemon pudding mix
- 2 cup skim milk
- 11oz bag white chocolate morsels
- 12 oz Cool Whip Topping
- In large bowl whisk milk with pudding mix. Add in cake mix and white chocolate morsels.
- Pour batter into a greased 13x9 baking dish. Bake according to cake mix (for a 13x9 cake).
- Remove from oven and cool completely. Refrigerate 2 hours or until serving. Frost with cool whip and enjoy!
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**