Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake
This easy, no bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake recipe is the perfect summer treat. Cookie crust with creamy cheesecake filling, so decadent and delicious!
Click HERE to save recipe to Pinterest!
I am all about easy desserts. The less work the better, especially when it comes to summer.
Today’s recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake is a delicious no bake treat. My recipe for No Bake Oreo Cheesecake was such a hit, I thought, what about a Chip’s Ahoy Cheesecake?
Then I remembered these Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Parfaits, and I knew it would work. You guys, the next time you’re asked to bring something to a potluck or bbq this summer…please make it this Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake. You won’t regret it.
Well, actually you might. Since you’ll be asked to share. And that’s hard when it comes to this cookie pie!
How to make a Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake:
- Begin by creating the cookie crust. Add your Chips Ahoy cookies (or other crunchy chocolate chip cookies) to a large ziploc bag. Crush the cookies to crumbs! Or use a food processor to process the cookie crumbs more fine! Add melted butter, mix, and dump into bottom of pie plate. Press firmly and set aside.
- Next, combine the cream cheese with brown sugar. Beat on high for several minutes, scraping down the sides of the bowl. Make sure there are no lumps in your cheesecake. Add vanilla. Fold in Cool Whip and mini chocolate chips. Pour into prepared crust.
- For the topping, pipe on remaining Cool Whip and add mini chocolate chips and cookie halves. Refrigerate for at least two hours (or overnight)! Slice and enjoy!
FAQ about No Bake Cheesecake recipes:
- Q: Can I use a store bought pie crust?
A: Absolutely! You’ll miss out on the extra chocolate chip cookie flavor, but a store bought graham cracker crust would work great for today’s pie!
- Q: Can I make a no bake cheesecake with sweetened condensed milk?
A: Yes, you can find my use pf this in my no bake cheesecake recipes. However, for today’s recipe, I wanted to capture some of that brown sugar flavor to mimic chocolate chip cookies!
- Q: Can you freeze No Bake Chips Ahoy Cheesecake?
A: Definitely. But it will change the consistency of the cheesecake.
- Q: Can I substitute other cookies for Chips Ahoy?
A: For a fun twist, try swapping out the Chips Ahoy for Nutter Butter Cookies, or even Oreos. Holiday themed oreos would give this a bit of color too!
Love today’s no bake dessert? Here are a few of my favorite no bake recipes:
- A delicious, eggless treat, these Cookie Dough Pretzel Bites are no bake, and perfect for parties. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough sandwiched between two mini pretzel twists and dunked in chocolate!
- These No Bake Strawberry Pretzel Bars are the perfect sweet and salty combination!
- Layers of cinnamon graham crackers, vanilla pudding and fresh banana make this no bake Banana Eclair Cake a huge summer hit! To top it off, I literally topped it off a cinnamon glaze!
- Crunchy pretzels and a creamy filling are topped with piles of strawberries and blueberries making this Berry Pretzel Dessert recipe from Barefeet in the Kitchen!
- Two of the best desserts known to man, combined in one. It’s a thick, custard-y, vanilla-y cheesecake with a gingersnap crust and a crunchy, not-quite-burnt caramel shell on top, just like Crème Brûlée. Creme Brulee Cheesecake from The Food Charlatan.
Check out my NO BAKE DESSERTS Pinterest Board for more recipe inspiration!
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #shugarysweets so I can see all the wonderful SHUGARY SWEETS recipes YOU make!
I created a fun little group on facebook and I’d love for you to join in! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new with Shugary Sweets (so that you never miss a new recipe)! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Connect with Shugary Sweets!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
Sign up to receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe:
Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake recipe:
For the garnish:
- 6 crunchy chocolate chip cookies, broken in half (I used Chips Ahoy)
- 4 oz Cool Whip, thawed
- 2 Tbsp mini chocolate chips
For the filling:
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 8 oz Cool Whip, thawed
- 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
For the crust:
- 15 crunchy chocolate chip cookies (I used Chips Ahoy)
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- In a food processor, pulse the cookies for the crust until crumbs. Add in melted butter. Pour into large pie plate and press firmly into the bottom. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese with brown sugar. Beat with an electric mixer for 3-4 minutes, until fluffy and no lumps. Add in vanilla extract. Fold in Cool Whip and mini chocolate chips. Pour onto prepared crust.
- For the garnish, add cool whip to a piping bag and pipe onto top of cheesecake. Add mini chocolate chips. Break each cookie in half and push it into the edge of the pie, all the way around.
- Refrigerate for two hours, or overnight. Slice and enjoy!
Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY 14-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Stainless Steel
Pyrex Glass Bakeware Pie Plate 9" x 1.2"
Pyrex Prepware 3-Piece Glass Mixing Bowl Set
KitchenAid KSM150PSER Artisan Tilt-Head Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield, 5-Quart, Empire Red
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**