Delicious, no bake Pistachio Eclair Cake is the perfect dessert at the end of the day!
Today’s eclair cake recipe using pistachio pudding as the main flavor. I love to make this before going to bed, refrigerating it all night, and all the next day and enjoying it for dessert. I like my graham crackers to fully soften! However, I have totally eaten it immediately after making it too. The crunch grahams give it a completely different texture!
As for the frosting, there are a few options.
- make your own milk chocolate frosting (like I did in this recipe)
- spread on a can of milk chocolate frosting
- spread on a can of MELTED milk chocolate frosting
I did option 3 for today’s recipe. Normally I would make my own (it’s my favorite way, by far)…but sometimes you don’t have time or ingredients.
Spreading on a can of frosting works just fine in a pinch. HOWEVER, taking that can of frosting and melting it in the microwave for one minutes results in a whole different texture. You get a fudgy, creamy frosting that once refrigerated takes on a rich chocolate flavor!
Only do this option if you will have time to refrigerate for up to 3 hours. ENJOY!
More Cake Recipes
- Chocolate Eclair Cake: classic, original with homemade frosting!
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Eclair Cake: filled with Reese’s PB Cups!
- Strawberry Eclair Cake: cheesecake pudding filling with fresh strawberries!