- 2 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 4 limes, juiced and zested separately
- 16oz bag frozen pitted cherries (or two cups fresh, pitted cherries)
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup cherry flavored rum (or regular Bacardi Rum would work too)
- 1/2 cup dark rum
- First make a simple syrup by combining the sugar, water and zest from 4 limes in a small saucepan. Heat on medium heat and stir until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In food processor, process the frozen cherries until finely blended. Add in the fresh mint leaves and the juice of your 4 limes.
- In a blender, mix cherry mixture with lime syrup and rums. Pour over ice and enjoy immediately!
MAKING THIS RECIPE? Share it with me on Instagram using the hashtag #ShugarySweets so I can see what you're cooking up in the kitchen!
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**