Halloween Peanut Butter Cookie Cups
These Halloween Peanut Butter Cookie Cups start with a 3 ingredient, flourless cookie! Add your favorite candy and make a spooky treat this holiday!
Click HERE to PIN IT for later!
One of my husband’s favorite cookies growing up were the simple refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough cookies. You take a TBSP of the cookie dough and place it in a mini muffin tin, bake, then press a Reese’s PB cup mini into the hot cookie. Voila. Dessert. To this day those are still one of his favorite cookies.
I knew I wanted to make a fun Halloween treat (I was on a roll with these Butterfinger Frankenstein Cupcakes and these Spooky Eyeball Cake Balls). Of course I had no refrigerated cookie dough on hand (do people keep rolls of this on hand??). So I did the next best thing. I made the EASIEST peanut butter cookie dough with only three ingredients. You may remember this cookie dough from these Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies.
A few tips about making these Halloween Peanut Butter Cookie Cups:
- One batch makes 24 cookie cups. You decide if that’s enough, and adjust the candy and toppings accordingly!
- I used my favorite non-stick mini muffin tin and sprayed it with baking spray. You can also grease your pan if you have no baking spray!
- Have all your candy unwrapped so you can press them into your cookie cups immediately when taking them out of the oven! Allow the cookie cups to sit in the pan for about 10 minutes, then use a butter knife and they should POP right out!
- For the mummy: you can use either white chocolate peanut butter cups or marshmallows (for a fun fluffernutter treat). Use melted white chocolate and drizzle it on the cookie to create the scraps of cloth! Don’t forget the candy eyes!
- For the spider: you can use either a peanut butter cup or a rolo for these fun treats. Then press your candy eyes on top and use melted chocolate to create the legs!
- For the bloody eyeballs, you can use either a white chocolate peanut butter cup or marshmallow. Then use red gel to create the bloodshot look and the big candy eyes!
Still on the hunt for more Halloween party ideas? I get lots of comments when I bring this pumpkin to parties! And the guacamole is amazing too! These Spooky Brookies are a cinch to make, and delicious to eat! This Spooky S’mores Pizza is a great dessert idea for your Halloween Party. I mean, who wouldn’t want to grab a slice?? Go savory and bring along this Spooky Taco cheese ball. I’m obsessed! Friends and family will love these Monster Sugar Cookies! Great for parties, bake sales, and lunch boxes!
Need a low carb dinner to go with low carb cookies? This Easy Low Carb Keto Zuppa Toscana soup is a delicious hit!
I created a fun little group on facebook and I’d love for you to join in! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new with Shugary Sweets (so that you never miss a new recipe)! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Connect with Shugary Sweets! Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
Sign up to receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe:
For the cookies:
For the mummy cookies:
For the Spider cookies:
For the Spooky Eyeballs:
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**