Creamy, delicious Lemon Cheesecake has the perfect consistency and is topped with a homemade Lemon curd!
Tips and Tricks
- Use softened Cream Cheese for your filling. Seriously, you want the creamiest cheesecake? Start with room temperature cream cheese!
- Water Bath. You can still get the benefit of a water bath without actually putting the pan IN the water. Just put your broiler pan of water on the lowest rack instead.
- Bake cheesecake according to directions. When it’s done baking, DON’T open the oven. Just turn the oven off and leave your cheesecake in there for about 45 minutes. This helps cut down on those cracks on top of your cheesecake!
- Remove cheesecake from oven after 45 minutes and allow to set in refrigerator. Add your lemon curd and slice and serve. (for nice clean slices, run knife in hot water and wipe with paper towel after each slice).
- If your cheesecake cracked…don’t worry! You’ll be topping it with lemon curd. You can also try this Vanilla Cheesecake recipe topped with lemon whipped cream and fresh berries.
More Cheesecake Recipes
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Cake
- Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars
- Lemon Cheesecake Bites
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
- No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake