Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake Bites
Cheesecake bites are awesome. You get a bite of awesome REAL cheesecake, without feeling guilty about eating a whole slice. Plus, look at that juicy piece of fruit on top.
I spent this week hanging out with my parents in Chicago. I made sure to experience my three favorite restaurants too…Aurelios, Giordanos and Portillos!
I have now made it safely home, at least 5 pounds heavier, and looking for something lite to eat.
These bites of cheesecake are the perfect treat. Just pop a little bite to satisfy that dessert craving.
Unless of course you have zero will power like me and eat more than one bite.
For the Crust:
- 30 vanilla wafer cookies
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
For the Cheesecake:
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup white chocolate morsels
- 2 pkg (8oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp cornstarch
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
For the Topping:
- 10oz jar lemon curd
- 48 fresh raspberries
- For the crust, process cookies in food processor until crumbs. Mix in melted butter until completely combined (I just pulse a couple of times). Press into bottom of a foil lined 8inch square baking dish.
- Bake crust in a 350 degree oven for 8 minutes. Remove and cool while preparing cheesecake filling.
- For the filling, heat heavy cream in a small saucepan over low heat. Add in white chocolate and stir continuously until chips are melted. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In mixer, beat cream cheese with sugar and cornstarch until fluffy. Beat in sour cream, eggs and vanilla extract. Slowly beat in heavy cream mixture. Pour into prepared crust and bake in a 300 degree oven for 35 minutes. Turn oven off, and let cheesecake remain in oven an additional 20 minutes. Remove and cool completely. Spread lemon curd on top of cheesecake, evenly.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours.
- Cut cheesecake into small bites (I cut off the edges to get a nice, clean bite). Garnish with fresh raspberries, if desired. Enjoy!
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**