Use up some of the summer zucchini with these incredibly moist and delicious Lemon Poppy Seed Zucchini Muffins. The crumb topping and sweet lemon glaze add so much texture and flavor!
Why this Recipe is Best
These Lemon Poppy Seed Zucchini Muffins are a great addition to your morning routine, and they freeze well too.
But let’s talk about that crumb topping. And the lemon glaze. All wonderful additions to an already flavorful and moist muffin. These muffins truly have it all:
- lemon poppy seed
- moisture from the zucchini
- crunchy crumb topping
- sweet lemon glaze
More Muffin Recipes
- Cinnamon Streusel Zucchini Muffins: another great zucchini muffins with a crunchy streusel and sweet cinnamon glaze!
- Skinny Strawberry Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins: totally guilt free breakfast idea!
- Apple Muffins with Caramel Glaze: the perfect pair!
- Chocolate Zucchini Muffins– rich and fudgy!