Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
Each cookies is packed with peanut butter and peanut butter morsels. Then topped with one chopped mini peanut butter cup! One of the perks of being a food blogger? Eating the props! Especially that big bowl of peanut butter!
- 6 Tbsp butter, softened
- 3/4 cup Crisco (butter flavored)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 3 1/2 cup flour
- 1 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 bags (11oz) peanut butter morsels
- 40 mini Reese's peanut butter cups
- In mixer, beat butter, crisco, sugars, milk, peanut butter and vanilla until creamy. Add eggs one at a time. Beat in flour, salt and baking soda. Fold in peanut butter morsels.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Drop tablespoons of dough into cavity of muffin top pan. Flatten with fork. Chop each peanut butter cup into fourths and press into tops of cookies. Bake for 10-13 minutes. Allow to cool 2 minutes in pan, transfer to wire rack and cool completely.
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**