Forget the Chinese takeout, make your own Sausage Egg Roll Skillet at home! It’s low carb and the perfect, easy weeknight dinner recipe!
More Easy Take Out Recipes
Forget the Chinese takeout, make your own Sausage Egg Roll Skillet at home! It's low carb and the perfect, easy weeknight dinner recipe!
- 1 pound ground pork sausage (mild)
- 1 head green cabbage (outer layer removed), about 6 cups shredded
- 4 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 Tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- duck sauce, for garnish, optional
- Preheat large skillet over medium heat. Add in pork sausage, and cook thoroughly, crumbling with a wooden spoon. (I drained the excess fat out of the skillet, that's optional).
- Add in shredded cabbage (or 6 cups of shredded coleslaw mix), garlic, ginger, and soy sauce. Cook for several minutes (about 5) until cabbage has softened, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and add green onions and sesame oil. Stir and serve in bowls. Drizzle with duck sauce, if desired! ENJOY.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 321Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 65mgSodium: 800mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 3gSugar: 7gProtein: 16g
*Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate. Please see a registered dietitian for special diet advice.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram