Pumpkin Blossoms. A fall twist on the classic peanut butter blossom cookie. Add your favorite flavor of Hershey kiss to the center for a decadent treat!
Be sure to sign up for my email…new recipes in your inbox
I’m like a yo-yo going from a salted caramel treat, to a pumpkin dessert, to salted caramel decadence, to pumpkin again. Please tell me you don’t mind this personality disorder of mine.
I feel like there are so many fall dessert recipes I have up my sleeve and so little time. After Halloween, it’s time to switch gear and start getting you to think about Christmas treats.
And I know once Christmas is over, we’re all on healthy choices, so it’s time to break out the butter now. Am I right?
Last year I shared a delicious pumpkin blondie recipe with you. It occurred to me I should turn them into little cookie bites.
I know peanut butter blossoms are always a huge hit in my house. A cookie with a big chunk of candy in the center. I hear ya. And I’ve done the brownies with the candy center too.
But today my friends, it’s all about the love of pumpkin.
Have you been to Target or Walmart lately and walked down the holiday candy aisle. Good golly there are new treats every year. These pumpkin blondies were inspired by the Hershey’s Pumpkin Kisses. While I’m not a huge fan of eating them on their own, inside one of these blossom cookies is another story! I also alternated with original chocolate kisses, which were a fantastic choice as well.
I’m pretty sure anything with caramel would be divine in here. Heck, toss in a snickers and I’d eat that too.
Hi, my name is Aimee, and I love pumpkin desserts.
Which candy would you choose for these chewy pumpkin blossoms?
Connect with Shugary Sweets! Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
Yield: 24 cookies
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 18 minutes
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 large egg
- pinch of kosher salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 24 Hershey Kisses, any variety, unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a mini muffin pan with baking spray. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat sugar, butter, pumpkin, egg and salt until combined. Add flour, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves. Blend completely for 1-2 minutes.
- Using a small scoop, fill muffin pan until ALL the batter is used, evenly distributing the batter.
- Bake for about 18 minutes. Remove from oven and immediately press a Hershey Kiss in the center of each blossom.
- Allow to cool in pan about 10 minutes. Remove from pan and enjoy. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for 3 days. ENJOY.
MAKING THIS RECIPE? Share it with me on Instagram using the hashtag #ShugarySweets so I can see what you're cooking up in the kitchen!
A few of my favorite Pumpkin Recipes from this season. So far.
Butter Pecan frosted Pumpkin Bars: moist delicious bars, that are great for freezer keeping too!
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars: a layer of graham crust topped with pumpkin cheesecake and chocolate chip cookie!
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip: perfect when paired with gingersnap cookies
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**