This Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip needs to be at every fall party! Serve with some pretzels, graham crackers, or my favorite: Gingersnap cookies!
Tips and Tricks
- Keep your saucepan on low when melting the butter with the brown sugar, cinnamon, and pumpkin. You don’t want to BOIL this mixture, just whisk until melted and smooth
- Heating the pumpkin and cinnamon instead of adding them in with the cooled cream cheese mixture results in a much creamier texture. Trust me.
- Allow the pumpkin mixture to cool COMPLETELY before adding it to the cream cheese. It will never set up if you add it warm.
- Refrigerate dip for two hours (more or less). It allows the flavors to mingle, and gives the cream cheese time to firm up again with the pumpkin mixture.
- Serve with gingersnaps. You will LOVE the tasty snap of the cookie with the pumpkin dip. Also good dippers include pretzels, apples, Nilla wafers, and graham crackers.
- Have a big crowd? Double the recipe. You’ll thank me later!
- Cherry Chocolate Chip Cheeseball. If you don’t love pumpkin, then you MUST try this version instead!
- Turtle Cheeseball: I’m seriously in love with all sweet dips, as you can tell!
- Ham and Onion Cheeseball: a delicious SAVORY dip recipe!
- BLT Dip
- Artichoke Dip