Start your day off right with a healthy Cranberry Orange Smoothie! Add in some protein powder for a great post workout treat!
Cranberry Orange Smoothie recipe!
- Handful of ice (about 6 cubes)
- 6 ounce Vanilla yogurt (any brand)
- ¼ cup fresh cranberries
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 1 large banana (I use mine frozen)
- protein powder, optional
- In a blender, combine ice, yogurt, cranberries, orange juice and banana. Blend for 1-2 minutes, scraping down the sides halfway if needed.
- Add protein powder and blend, if desired. ENJOY!
Serving Size:1 cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 210Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 84mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 3gSugar: 23gProtein: 18g
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram