Frozen Cranberry Orange Salad
A sweet, fruity side dish, this Frozen Cranberry Orange Salad is great for the holidays. This recipe can be made days in advance!
It’s funny that as families we have certain foods that we eat during the holidays.
My favorite, however, is this Frozen Cranberry Salad. So I thought I’d give it a new twist this year.
We eat a lot of mandarin oranges in our house, fresh and canned! So it’s very fitting that we added them into a our “salad.”
Of course, I use that term salad loosely. Some people get very offended that we call this a salad. But in my mind, it’s like a fruit salad. Right?
The best part of this dish is that it can be made DAYS in advance. You can make it today and it will be perfect for Christmas dinner. (just don’t forget about it in your freezer, haha)!
Slice and serve with dinner, ENJOY!
Connect with Shugary Sweets! Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
- 1 can (20 oz) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 can (14 oz) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (16 oz) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 12 oz Cool Whip
- In a large bowl, combine crushed pineapple with cranberry sauce and oranges. Fold in marshmallows and Cool Whip.
- Spread in freezer safe 13x9 baking dish. Cover and freeze for 6 hours, or overnight. Store in freezer until ready to serve. Slice and enjoy. Return leftovers to freezer. Can be made in advance.
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**