Irish Cream Fudge: an after dinner treat just for adults!
- 2 cups Granulated Sugar
- ½ cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- ½ cup Unsalted Butter
- ¼ cup Baileys Irish Cream
- 7 ounce jar Marshmallow Cream
- 12 ounces Milk Chocolate Chips
- For Garnish:
- ½ cup White Chocolate Chips, Melted
- ¼ cup Chocolate Sprinkles, Jimmies
- Line a 9inch square dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add milk chocolate chips and marshmallow cream. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan, combine sugar, butter, and cream. Heat over medium high heat, stirring constantly, until mixture begins to boil. Continue boiling for 3-4 minutes (at a rolling boil). Remove from heat and add Bailey's Irish Cream. Pour everything over chocolate chips and marshmallow cream.
- Using an electric mixer, beat mixture until chocolate chips are melted and fudge is creamy (about 1-2 minutes).
- Pour into prepared pan. Allow fudge to set for about 4 hours (or overnight) at room temperature.
- For the garnish, drizzle melted white chocolate over the fudge and add chocolate sprinkles. Cut and serve!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 96Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 9mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 0gSugar: 12gProtein: 1g
*Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate. Please see a registered dietitian for special diet advice.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram