Love donuts for breakfast but hate all the work? These Powdered Sugar Donut Holes are baked (not fried) and ready in under 30 minutes.
For the donut holes:
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- ⅓ cup milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
For the topping:
- 3 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- Beat sugar with butter until well blended. Add egg. Add milk, flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Beat until combined (about 1-2 minutes).
- Spray mini muffin pan with non-stick baking spray. Drop dough by tablespoon into each muffin cup. Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 13-15 minutes.
- Remove and cool in pan about 10 minutes, then cool completely on wire rack.
- When cool, dip each donut into the melted butter and roll in powdered sugar. Eat and enjoy!
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram