Melt in your mouth, Vanilla Bean Shortbread Cookies. These need to be on your dessert menu ASAP!!
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla bean paste
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 ½ cups Ghirardelli white chocolate wafers (or vanilla almond bark), melted
- ¼ cup sprinkles
- In a a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and powdered sugar. Add vanilla bean paste and mix until fully blended.
- Add flour and kosher salt. If the mixture is still crumbly after blending, use hands to fully combine.
- Place dough on a lightly floured counter. Roll into a 12inch log. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- When ready to bake, slice dough into thin slices. Place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and bake for 12-14 minutes in a 350 degree oven, until cookies begin to lightly brown on edges.
- Once cooled, spread a small amount of melted vanilla bark onto each cookie and immediate add sprinkles.
- Allow to set, about 15 minutes. Store in a covered container for up to 7 days. ENJOY.
Serving Size:1 cookie
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 104Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 12mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 1gSugar: 5gProtein: 1g
*Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate. Please see a registered dietitian for special diet advice.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram